Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    awww my god they bringing this back, so mnay memories. hope its not going to be watered down

Just saw the new episode and laughed my ass off. I read the first page of this thread and surprised at all the haters. I assume you're under the age of 20.

Beavis and Butt-Head were the pinnacle of 90's comedy. Mike Judge still has it in him and I'm stoked for new episodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Do we really need this? I guess Mike Judge realized that he cannot make it in the movie biz. I do find it funny that they make fun of reality tv now in place of music videos since MTV has not played a video in years.
    Yes, we do. If you think about the crap MTV is showing nowadays.

PS. BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    B&B is before my time (Mostly because my folks wouldn't let me watch it when I was younger) so I guess I can take the time to watch it now that I'm older XD

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't watched MTV in many years and I completely missed that Judge made another season. I still think it's pretty hilarious. I might even re-watch the old ones, because I might appreciate some of the humor differently. Just watched this segment in episode 3, and it had me rolling:

The guys are watching MTV, Butthead trying help Beavis parse the Jersey Shore sociography.
    Beavis lays out his understanding of the Juicehead taxonomy to Butthead.
    "Is that right?"
    "Uhhhhhhhhh....yeah! I think you figured it out, Beavis."
    "Hehehhehehehuhuhhehh"
    "Now repeat it."
    "Um... Mkay.. The Gorilla... and the Guido... Damnit, I think I forgot."
    "So is Snooki a Gorilla?"
    "Damnit, Beavis, you've watched three seasons of this show and you've learned nothing. What a waste of time."
    "Oh, yeh yeh yeh. Guess I need to watch em again."

Forgive the necrobump, didn't really think "Wow, I totally missed that there were new episodes of Beavis and Butthead" deserved a fresh thread.
    Last edited by Mnevis; 2014-01-24 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, here I was hoping this thread was going to be about Jackass coming together for one more series.

I hoped they would have kept on with it

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Beavis and Butthead. They always scared the shit out of me when I was young and now I still find them scary and dementing at 20 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I loved Beavis and Butt Head but I hate MTV so much that their commercials alone are enough to make me switch channels. I really can't stand MTV because of all the garbage that's on that channel anymore. Why don't they just put them on Comedy Central?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe