Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Game design? Haha, shut the fuck up and get back in your instance queue, you have corridors and boxes to trawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This was fixed quite recently, it used to go to a negative amount once you went over the old gold cap, but now it happily displays the correct amount.
    Indeed, I recently started playing again and now my banking char shows total good earned: 370K, when i quitted it was minus 9340923042309 copper

Quote Originally Posted by snipesh0tz View Post
    Indeed, I recently started playing again and now my banking char shows total good earned: 370K, when i quitted it was minus 9340923042309 copper
    wow you're right! my main AH toon says 2.4m gold from auctions now, that's awesome

just buy every single item on the AH, it would be so great to open the AH and just have it have nothing at all in it

Quote Originally Posted by Asozeras View Post
    wow you're right! my main AH toon says 2.4m gold from auctions now, that's awesome
    I actually hate that feature on my main. I post about 40% of my inventory on my main and someone from guild found out I made a couple million on my main and start spamming that I got too much gold in guild chat. Now nobody sells to me stuff for cheap. Must post stuff on m AH toon more.