Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Unhappy Zul Aman Removed from LFG

Honestly....

This is getting ridiculous, the last 31 ques (I'm dead serious) Have ALL been Zul Gurub , I am forced to Que manually for ZA and not get any bonus or Extra JP/VP for finishing it... I swear to got blizzard is trying to keep me queuing, Has anyone honestly noticed this? or is this total rng

I just want my damn shoulders

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting whenever you Random Q and actually FINISH the instance

The chances of you getting ZA should be 100%

and like wise, you finish ZA should be ZG

So my suggestion? Finish ZA then Q again to get a ZG

Simple as that

This is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post

It's not 100%, it is that your chances of getting the same instance is lowered. For example, I can get Halls of Origination 3 times, and never have done Stonecore.

rng some people have it the other way around

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    lo and behold thy 50/50/90 rule!

(if there is a 50/50 chance you'll get what you want.. there's a 90% chance you'll choose wrong)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    This is RNG.

It's not 100%, it is that your chances of getting the same instance is lowered. For example, I can get Halls of Origination 3 times, and never have done Stonecore.
    In the terms of ZA/ZG?

No it's 100%

Finish either of the instances and you RANDOM AGAIN? Yeah your going to get the other one

If you randomed into one and left before it was over... chances of you randoming into it again are 100%. After you complete the instance, you will have 100% chance to random into the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravger94 View Post
    Honestly....

This is getting ridiculous, the last 31 ques (I'm dead serious) Have ALL been Zul Gurub , I am forced to Que manually for ZA and not get any bonus or Extra JP/VP for finishing it... I swear to got blizzard is trying to keep me queuing, Has anyone honestly noticed this? or is this total rng

I just want my damn shoulders
    As Resentful said, complete ZG, and then join again.

I've noticed that if you leave an unfinished instance you'll be more often returned to that instance, but this is personal experience, it might be RNG, I don't have any evidence for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now mystitle if it's the old heroic's of course it's not 100% but the rule is 100% in terms of ZA/ZG within the Q system

So my suggestion? Finish ZA then Q again to get a ZG

Simple as that
    no, if u queue for the random u can get either one 100% of the time. the only way to get the other after running one would be to queue manually for it and not get the bonus.
    ggg

haha back in wotlk when like 70% of the randoms were Halls of Stone or Gundrak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    no, if u queue for the random u can get either one 100% of the time. the only way to get the other after running one would be to queue manually for it and not get the bonus.
    Not if you finish the instance

So once more

You Q - > You get ZG - > You finish ZG - > Q again - > It WILL be a ZA regardless of outcome

Can I get someone that actually runs heroic ZA/ZG times like a billion times to confirm this?

Like I really don't wanna keep repeating myself here

It reverse for me. I dont need anything that drops from ZA but I dont even bother hitting the queue button because I always have to wait 30 mins and I end up getting ZA. I fucking hate that dungeon to, its long, its boring, it doesnt drop a single thing for me and I can never finish it in a timely manner, I always end up having to re group because the tank or heals left part way through. And I desperately need that hammer that drops from ZG because I dont have a second epic 2 hander for my Fury set. I dont get it Iam ready to demand Blizzard gives it to me for free because I have ran that goddamn dungeon 20 times and it hasnt even dropped!!!! I mean my goddamn tanks have it and reforge it for dodge and parry and shit. BUT IT HASNT EVEN DROPPED FOR ME! NOT ONCE! People in my guild were like dude I have 3 of those and just vendor them, or that dropped on my 3rd run!! SO WHY THE FUCK DOESNT IT DROP FOR ME! I mean I know about RNG BUT JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST 3 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN FARMING THIS THING! It should drop atleast once, I mean come on. =/

As for the queue I think you have to complete every boss in the dungeon before it gets removed from the queue list. Because I have finished every boss but a few in ZA a few times and disbanded and then re queued and got ZA at the last boss I hadnt killed.

My experience is exactly the opposite. Every single time we do a random Troll heroic, we get ZA. I still have not finished ZG because I never get to go there. I want my raptor pet.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

So once more

You Q - > You get ZG - > You finish ZG - > Q again - > It WILL be a ZA regardless of outcome

Can I get someone that actually runs heroic ZA/ZG times like a billion times to confirm this?

There is a way to rig it so that it only ever chooses one, I know that much. I don't remember exactly how it went though

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    As Resentful said, complete ZG, and then join again.

I've noticed that if you leave an unfinished instance you'll be more often returned to that instance, but this is personal experience, it might be RNG, I don't have any evidence for it.
    Yeah see, I complete them, Its still JP for Offspecs and such, Still ZG's constantly, no difference

So once more

I can confirm this assumption, I have yet to EVER do the same instance twice in a row and I cap 4 toons weekly via heroics (or at least did until the raid change)

Pepizaur: "Who are you to judge?"
    Brinsley: "Well I'm a paladin, I judge things all the time"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravger94 View Post
    Yeah see, I complete them, Its still JP for Offspecs and such, Still ZG's constantly, no difference
    Well I don't know what to say, from my combination of a billion alts

It's always been like that for me. So I can't say anymore =/

10+ Year Old Account

So once more

From the 50 or so times i've run them, I can confirm this to be true.

Deleted
    I'm getting Zul'aman all the freakin time ( ZG > ZA, although both suck when you have to do them zillion times to cap valor points.