Trash farming after Shannox is down

Hey Everybody,

I did a search on the forum but I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I apologize if this has been asked before.

I'm right now running Firelands with two groups; the first group is planning on downing Shannox on Tuesday (obviously if we're unsuccessful this question is moot), and the second group is still gearing up so we're just trash-running for BOEs and rep.

If I get Shannox down with the first group, what will happen with the trash with the second group if I go with them? Are there still trash mobs to kill (right now we pretty much stick to the front area, so Molten Lords, scorpid packs, surgers, etc.)? Will "reset the instance" work if a boss is down (I'm guessing not but I'll ask anyway)?

Thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    If you're the leader of that group everyone else will get the "1/7 bosses defeated" window that they have to accept. Notice that they won't actually get saved unless they kill another boss with you (in which case they'll be saved to 2 bosses, and so will you).

The trash that despawns after Shannox is dead are all the Molten Lords, Core Hounds, naga, the patrolling surgers/hounds and quite a few of the scorp packs.

Ok, thanks, that's what I needed to know.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I regularly ran trash farms on Shannox save.
    My numbers were this (at honoured)
    605 rep per 15/20 mins
    3000 rep per 90 mins on average.

So you can get 11999 in no time.

Mobs you'll need is the Molten Lord at Beth, the two lava pools packs near Baleroc, and then the Baleroc trash itself. Easy peasy.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I farm on a 7/7 save.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuff.20 View Post
    I farm on a 7/7 save.
    Oh yea now whats the point in that