LF pvp Arms guide

So, I've played prot forever, but never any other specs. Its about time i branch out. So this lead me to Arms pvp, and i guess i suck at using the interwebs cause i cant find me a good up to date pvp arms guide. Any help here would be great! thanks!
    Last edited by nfkk; 2011-07-29 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Lol @ your sig.
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.
    It was rather amusing As for a guide - Head over to Arena Junkies. Might even want to check the official forums.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

TY =]
    I checked EJ and othe official forums and all i can find is pve guides =/ I mean its a start but not exatly what i need.
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running

Deleted
    ArenaJunkies got a starter guide (maybe some info is a bit old, but it is rather good for a kick-start): http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/17...-faqcataclysm/
    Last edited by mmoc883b8bb438; 2011-07-29 at 09:37 AM.

Deleted

Nice! that all looks like it will give me some good stuff to go over! very helpful indeed.
    thanks

Deleted
    PvP is mostly learning by doing.

A vast amount of PvP skill comes from knowing other classes as much as your own.

Swifty, Draax and Skillcapped on youtube are also good sources for PvP Expertise and advice. But again, the most important thing is to PvP yourself.

PvE guides - ElitestJerks
    PvP guides - Arenajunkies

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    PvP is mostly learning by doing.

A vast amount of PvP skill comes from knowing other classes as much as your own.

Swifty, Draax and Skillcapped on youtube are also good sources for PvP Expertise and advice. But again, the most important thing is to PvP yourself.
    Yeah but to get off to a decent start, reading a guide can be very nice for learning stat priorities and how to gem/reforge/enchant/spec and pick up a few useful macros. I always prefer to read a PvP guide when I get a new alt to 85 to get a basic understanding of what's going on.

Anyway, I mostly used the arenajunkies guide. Unfortunately there isn't really a single comprehensive guide for Arms in Cata from what I could find when I started gearing mine, but googling individual questions tends to give results as well.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Deleted
    I would recommend that you watch some videos on a warrior named Swifty. You've most likely already heard of him, but he's one of the best PvP warriors on World of Warcraft. He gives out excellent advice on how to fight each class, gives you the perfect macros to use and many other things. But I'll let his videos to do the talking. His YouTube channel is "johnsju".

You can also check out guides on arenajunkies. There is also some guides posted on these forums, all it requires is some searching.

Note: I was going to make life a little bit easier for you by adding actual links, but I haven't posted enough it seems.

love the grateful dead sig, that is all