15+ Year Old Account

Help with: Baleroc Tactics.

Hi,

I run a group on the weekend which does Firelands on 25 man. Our next boss is going to be Baleroc. We had him down to 25 % last try. Our DPS is adequate to take an extra healer to be safe.

Due to wish for success I've made tactics for Saturday's raid to prepare as much as possible and make things as easily understandable and organised as they could be.

I'm running with 7 healers, 16 DPS, and 2 Tanks.

I have 2 healing groups:

(a) Consisting of 4 healers. Healing Torment First and then Tank. I.e. Random Number Torments.
    (b) Consisting of 3 healers. Healing Tank first and then Torment. I.e. Even number Torments.

4 Torments Debuff groups:
    (a) = Melee Crystal Group
    (b) = Ranged Crystal Group

1.(a) 3 Players
    1.(b) 3 Players

2.(a) 3 Players
    2.(b) 3 Players

4 DPS are left over to cover Deaths or mistakes and pick up the stacks.

Last Raid at about 40-60% one of my healers on Vent told me (I'm healing) to stay on healing stacks and the others would focus on healing the tanks. Is there any need for a healing order later on in the fight or can people just stick to healing the tank or Torment targets?

I appreciate it may seem like I'm over-complicating things, however, last raid people failed to be pick up responsibility for either.

Thanks for your time,

Ek

Your heaing rotation is about same as my guild. But we assign 2 ppl each for the the Torments Debuffs. The reason is that we lust at the start so healers can get more stacks.
    for every 3 stacks of Torments Debuff, healer get 1 stack of buff. so your set up will decrease healer buff slightly.

Deleted
    Keep in mind that due to Blaze of Glory, the tank will need 20% more healing every ~10 sec, so all healers should get around 4 sparks per 10 sec on average = 24 per minute.