Deleted

Weapon speed, combat pve

I will soon hit 85 on my rogue and I plan to continue playing combat , atleast for the early content. However, when I was reading the combat guide on eltitsjerks I read that you would want a 1.4 dagger in your OH, I thought that was for assassination or am i wrong?Cuz i think it would be waste to use a 1.4 dagger in oh since combat doesnt need to stack DP fast because of envenom. If this is wrong what would you recommend as OH wep speed?

1.4 speed in Off Hand. Combat Potency Procs.

You will want a fast OH as Combat. Just because the spec isnt only about poisons doesn't mean they not important.
    And ofc, mainly for combat potency procs

Both posts above me are correct. Faster OH = more combat potency procs and more poison procs. Poison may not be a huge portion of your damage, but in the event of 1000dps from poisons with fast OH or 800dps from slow OH, you would obviously take the 1000dps.

Deleted
    We need daggers since we don't have any faster sword/mace/axe wich could fit our OH.

Deleted
    Aye, didnt think about combat potency! Thanks for the help

Deleted
    Try to get Scaleslicer off AH for Offhand, if not, the zandalari offhand dagger is fine.

What if u have a lot of haste and keep SnD up would a 1.80 dagger be that bad to have in OH

Quote Originally Posted by Thokton View Post
    What if u have a lot of haste and keep SnD up would a 1.80 dagger be that bad to have in OH
    a 1.8 OH is always bad.