Thread: Instance idea

Instance idea

Think blizzard should add unique instances, Like each faction will have their own unique instance, meaning, Horde arent allowed in the allys, and the allys arent allowed in the hordes

Deleted
    They can't even give both factions decent heroics, let alone giving them unique heroics... bad idea.

No. This would cause ceaseless QQing because both sides will assert that the other faction's instance is better...

A couple of my own ideas for instances would be one entirely of waves of enemies (Nazi zombies) and my 2nd is for the Death wing fight witch should take place in SW/org

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiireballz View Post
    A couple of my own ideas for instances would be one entirely of waves of enemies (Nazi zombies) and my 2nd is for the Death wing fight witch should take place in SW/org
    That wave thing has been done. 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Think blizzard should add unique instances, Like each faction will have their own unique instance, meaning, Horde arent allowed in the allys, and the allys arent allowed in the hordes
    I don't see how this would improve the game, it would just limit the game even more and it's just gonna turn to more QQing like back when the new races were announced for each faction.

I don't play both factions, like most people, so I would get half the product Blizz is developing for me. Sounds like a bad business model.

10+ Year Old Account
    The river of tears would be to enormous.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It used to be kind of like this before LFG, with Ragefire Chasm Horde only and Stockades Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fine to me - Horde can have ZG/ZA and Ally can have the originals, worth 140 VP a pop each way.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    It used to be kind of like this before LFG, with Ragefire Chasm Horde only and Stockades Alliance.
    This instantly came to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use to be like this kinda. Alliance had The Stockade and Horde had Ragefire Chasm.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    No. This would cause ceaseless QQing because both sides will assert that the other faction's instance is better...
    This ten thousand times.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cncrules45 View Post
    I don't play both factions, like most people, so I would get half the product Blizz is developing for me. Sounds like a bad business model.
    You're getting only half of the product anyway? Sounds like a bad argument, imo.

I do agree, however, that it's a bad idea. When shammies and pallys were horde / ally only there was ENDLESS QQ that the other was better / more useful / op / ect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Sounds fine to me - Horde can have ZG/ZA and Ally can have the originals, worth 140 VP a pop each way.
    I lol'd.

OT: I don't think it would go down well. Too much QQ from the community.