Page 3 of 240 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    if this goes live, you will see my goodbye thread soon after, this game has been bordering TOO cartoony for me, this would be the last nail in the coffin.

And to keep up with SWtoR they are going to have voice overs! and every panda will be VO'd by Jack Black! <sarcasm>

no thx
    You get a name and go crazy. At least get to know what it means.

"Lord of the Rings? What the hell."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I think its a great find by the op. Im very sad that people start crying foul, troll etc as soon as someone tries to contribute just because he doesnt provide a source maybe if you spend those 2min I did to figure out that he is not trolling and not linking to some apirls fool done years ago.
    sadly thats what people do now, everyone seems to assume everyone else is lying.
    OT: i dont want pandas in the game also if this is real and goes through, whats gonna happen to wow in china? gonna have to turn all the pandas into koalas or something? also its only been filed a few days ago, maybe its just an idea they had on a name?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I think its a great find by the op. Im very sad that people start crying foul, troll etc as soon as someone tries to contribute just because he doesnt provide a source maybe if you spend those 2min I did to figure out that he is not trolling and not linking to some apirls fool done years ago.
    Thanks. It's not a problem though... people that call out on threads like this one are usually right to do so hehe. Anyway, I have no idea what this new trademark might be, but I thought it was very interesting and thought I should let everyone know, even if I was hoping to find info on Blizzard's other mmo.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Demon Hunter? Pandaria? If much, a Brewmaster.
    Well ..... we don't know what the heck is going on there, they might be under attack from demons But that Achi/quest is bothering me since you have exact instructions in your hands about becoming Demon Hunter that you hand over to an NPC.... And you don't know what happend to them after handing them to said NPC.

Believe me, it's an expansion, as I said, they don't trademark patches.

Blizz is following the usual timing, few months before Blizzcon, they trademark the expansion name.
    All the cool kids trademark their parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please no! Pandarens are so goddamn annoying =/

Always were
    They where created by Samwise as a joke, that got added into wc3 partially. Like mercenary hero, some hidden crap etc.

I just hope they never get added.. make a game devoted to them instead, then all the damn pandaren fans can go play that.

This is a very good find OP. I looked up Pandaria on the website and your info was indeed there.

Here's a screeny: http://i.imgur.com/gjTka.png

The website embeds all the searches so you can't post a link to the actual page. So enjoy the screenshot or search for it yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe me, it's an expansion, as I said, they don't trademark patches.
    can't they trademark the name of a patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just stopping in to confirm the trademark. Looks like we'll be getting a taste of Chen Stormstout's masterpiece before the end of WoW after all.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

This makes me think, how do trademarking works? If I in theory wanted to trademark the word Arrowstorm, what would I have to do? Pretty curious, and my head hurts hell right now.

Deleted
    if this goes live, you will see my goodbye thread soon after, this game has been bordering TOO cartoony for me, this would be the last nail in the coffin.

And to keep up with SWtoR they are going to have voice overs! and every panda will be VO'd by Jack Black! <sarcasm>

no thx
    i hope the <sarcasm> tag was for the whole post, voice overs? that would require a great deal of work for something not many people use, do many people even use the wow sounds? and Cartoony is why i like wow over all other MMOs on the market, but i dislike pandas, althought it would depend on what their role is. it seems though that they wouldnt be a playable race in the expansion, i doubt they would name an expansion off one factions race.

He just said they don't TM patches. If they started TMing them now them....good for them I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Please no! Pandarens are so goddamn annoying =/

They where created by Samwise as a joke, that got added into wc3 partially. Like mercenary hero, some hidden crap etc.

I just hope they never get added.. make a game devoted to them instead, then all the damn pandaren fans can go play that.
    I never understood the problem with the pandaren. Sure, they are a joke race, but they don't need much development to make them a race that can be taken serious.

I mean, you can take cows on two legs seriously, so why not a panda?

Could this maybe not be for an expansion, but maybe for the trading card game or a book or something? I am hoping it is info leading to a next expansion though

Deleted
    If they never did before, why now?

But they do trademark expansions. It's all fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    You get a name and go crazy. At least get to know what it means.

"Lord of the Rings? What the hell."
    wouldn't say i'm too outta line by assuming Mists of Pandaria are going to have Panda's lol.

Gief Pandarian Monk hero class plz!!! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't, before. That's why this is a fairly big deal--the first confirmation of Cataclysm came when Boub posted the Trademark info. It was met with some skepticism, but... well, here we are.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Could this maybe not be for an expansion, but maybe for the trading card game or a book or something? I am hoping it is info leading to a next expansion though
    Uh, read the trademark:

"IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software; computer game discs; computer game software and related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit; downloadable computer game software; computer game software downloadable from a global computer network; downloadable electronic games via the internet and wireless devices; interactive multimedia computer game program; mousepadsIC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games; entertainment services, namely, conducting contests online and providing a website for organizing, planning and executing events between computer game players and interest groups."

Deleted
    maybe we discover pandaira, but all pandarens got lost in the events of the cataclysm and we only find the things they left