About future expansions

Because posting this in the other thread would get overrun due to posting and then 30 seconds later it's a new page I'm posting it's own thread.

Lots of people were in that topic claiming "the list" as evidence when it is not evidence of any sort. The person who created it admitted that it was a fake. Here's what they had to say about it:

Hello everyone. I'm the OP, if you haven't noticed.

With the announcement of Cataclysm, it seems the lifespan of my list has come to its end.

It's odd how this list, which I wrote myself out of boredom on a fall morning, has taken on a life of its own.

I wrote it in September of 2007, but some swear they saw it during the WoW beta in 2004. To boot, CMs on the official WoW forums deleted this list every time it popped up - at least until this year, when they suddenly stopped caring.

Some things I predicted came to pass. Others didn't.
    Source: http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...6&h=50&p=3#145

So STOP posting it as "proof" when the list was a fake created by a bored player.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

The list never lies! Long live the list!

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/543/addons2004.jpg < Explain?
    Last edited by Babyrobot; 2011-08-03 at 02:41 AM.

Deleted
    What allakhazam still exist? i tought that site died years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    So STOP posting it as "proof" when the list was a fake created by a bored player.
    I'm not saying it's proof, but that guy must be a wizard...

15+ Year Old Account
    Lies or not, it's been correct for every expansion, name and location wise atleast Pretty good guesses!

All hail the list!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    Because posting this in the other thread would get overrun due to posting and then 30 seconds later it's a new page I'm posting it's own thread.
    Seriously??? Your words are hardly worth reading to begin with let alone deserve their own thread.