Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    thank the lord, thank the lord

The only problem is that the blue post on the wow forums already had mentioned the trinket nerf but there also was a long list of possible nerfs incoming if they feel the trinket nerf wasnt enough for pvp. They listed only feral talents as possibly nerfing so rogues seem to be safe.

Deleted
    I have no clue but if a trinket gives druids 40% extra damage its way too OP but man did they nerf that trinket too hard. Could atleast have made some additional fire damage on critical hits for style. /puts Kamina glasses on

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Yeah but your relying on RNG to make it proc right?

Not only do you have resilience but you can pop it at the right time to kill the person lol
    I am talking about the resil proc vs the unheeded proc wtf are you talking about? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    It looks like this nerf *Puts on sunglasses* was Unheeded. YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    And this is where the thread ends. Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    It looks like this nerf *Puts on sunglasses* was Unheeded. YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All other discussions are not needed this guy wins
    OT: Feel kinda bad for rogues but ferals needed a nerf

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    I am talking about the resil proc vs the unheeded proc wtf are you talking about? lol
    Hmm ignore me, I just woke up LEAVE ME ALONES!

I just don't think it's worth it anymore in my book lol

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Hmm ignore me, I just woke up LEAVE ME ALONES!

I just don't think it's worth it anymore in my book lol
    It's okay
    /hug
    But now that i think about it 1026 agi is MUCH better then unheeded seeing as you get like 6k ap from a 20 sec proc -.-

How...unfortunate
    Question..is is still good for Ferals? I am leveling one and I was going to grab one for him when he hits 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, could we get a link to where this is being nerfed. Second, this will still be a very good trinket in PvE, in pvp, it will likely be a pretty good trinket for a lower level player, not to a 2k+ player. Finally, this trinket was not a 40% increase. It is more like a 10-15% increase, but the same can be said about on use resil trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekk View Post
    First off, could we get a link to where this is being nerfed. Second, this will still be a very good trinket in PvE, in pvp, it will likely be a pretty good trinket for a lower level player, not to a 2k+ player. Finally, this trinket was not a 40% increase. It is more like a 10-15% increase, but the same can be said about on use resil trinkets.
    Was stealth hot fixed aka no announcement YET! But it will still do like 3k ap procs and what not.

Deleted
    Putting the new AP value into Rawr (1926 attack power) results in it simming slightly under the blue JC trinket Demon Panther Figurine for a feral geared in normal firelands level epics -.-

Gonna keep mine in the bank in case they change their minds about this much of a nerf, but if they don't it's getting disenchanted for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by adeeil View Post
    They listed only feral talents as possibly nerfing so rogues seem to be safe.
    rogues are safe because there's nothing left to nerf
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Deleted
    Really?? cause mines still doing wepon damage and im on the shatar EU

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morttalis View Post
    Really?? cause mines still doing wepon damage and im on the shatar EU
    Likely a tool tip error

Then nerf is live on EU from what I understand

Deleted
    proc still says wepon damage and my white dmg was going up to 5k+ and this was from about a minuite ago