Loot RNG in Firelands...

My guild has been clearing firelandsfor 4 weeks, with shannox heroic every week since. Ive noticed though, the loot rng is terrible. Our hunter has 1 359 left to replace, compared to me (a tank) which has about 11. Had 3 war hunter shaman tokens drop and 1 rogue DK mage druid off domo. Same with rag, Is this happening to anybody else? Im really sick of hunter loot dropping of EVERY SINGLE BOSS. Even if its not tank loot, i would like to see some new gear drop from bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah same thing is happening with us 3 heroic shannoc kills 2 hunter helms, 2 heroic ryolith kills 2 agi cloaks and 4 rag kills with 3 Bows think we've had 2 Hunter shoulder tokens and 2 helms off rag, with several items dropping from other bosses from firelands, least to say Our Hunter is almost full firelands gear only item he doesnt have is a pollarm, he has both Agi trinkets..................."Puts on tin foil hat" But RNG is RNG just get someone else to zone in first instead of who ever has been doing it previous weeks " takes off tin foil hat"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG OP

Can't do anything about it

loot is always rng.....and in 10 man raids its harderto get the same items as in 25 man raids cuz the drops are just 2 epics compared to 6 in 25 man raids
    but some of our warriors had the same problems even in 25 man raids with their helmet from alystraza

10+ Year Old Account
    the only thing i hate about the loot is the dumb random enchantments, not only do you need your piece to drop, you then need it to have the specific enchant that's best for you

Deleted
    ITT: Guy who isn't getting his loot so he thinks the system must be broken.

Random loot generation is RANDOM. R-A-N-D-O-M.

Pro Tip: Have someone who wants a particular item off of that boss loot it, but also have them unequip the item they want to replace. This will cause the system to attempt to divide by zero, fail at it, then panic and proceed to quickly chose new loot based off of what food buffs people have. If you really wanna screw with it... don't have any food buffs at all.

Btw, I'm full of total shit. RNG is fun huh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.