View Poll Results: Would you pay extra premium for Vanilla or TBC realm?

Voters
384. This poll is closed
  • No

276 71.88%
  • Yes

108 28.13%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Would you pay an extra premium to play on a vanilla or TBC realm?

People have asked for a long time for a seperate vanilla realm where the game is as it was until tbc came out and where players remain at lvl 60.
    Likewise people have asked for a Burning Crusade server in the same regard.
    Perhaps if those people were prepared to pay to join such server Blizzard would launch one.

The point here though, is would you (those that wanted it) pay?
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

This thread, again?

sigh.

NOstalgia runs out quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would pay 15 bucks. Because I loved BC raiding.

no, i would not. the story has to move forward, why play the exact same game for +6 years with no added content ? i wouldn't pay valve to let me play CS 1.1 again, this nostalgia stuff has to stop -,-

I might be inclined to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would for a predetermined amount of time with premade characters.

Ala Arena Tournament-esque. I'd pay a little on the side for that. Just like the Arena Tournament.

I think you should add another option in the poll: "Maybe" or "Depends"

Deleted
    If they really brought in a server, one simple server that no GM will ever care about and obviously won't ever get an update from 2.4.3 (that's the last patch of TBC)... Yea, I'd pay for that and I'd hang out there for some time.

I understand the problems with it (no further progress) but still... You could xfer away with the char afterwards or whatever.

I can't quite believe that 2 years ago, i thought like this (and might even have started a similar thread on another forum). I think what "cured" me was the time i spent in a vanilla raiding guild. Once we had cleared MC on our first raid evening (almost every boss, including ragnaros, on firsttry), and realised we were gonna have to farm onyxia for months to come until enough people recieved the cloak before we could go BWL, the whole project pretty much went down the drain. Just accept that Wow evolves. Yes, Vanilla times were fun, and Cataclysm times are also fun, so enjoy what's available right now.

wait, what? pay for something they dont work on? roflcopter...
    Its enough that in due time you will pay for everything in blizz games cause of fucking fagtivision

Why would you want to kill the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

Move on man.. move on. Embrace change and accept things need to be added and we need to progress through the story.

Nope, Blizzard already has enough of my money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    wait, what? pay for something they dont work on? roflcopter...
    Its enough that in due time you will pay for everything in blizz games cause of fucking fagtivision
    You might wanna buy a bigger-sized tinfoil hat.

On Topic: Nope. If I REALLY wish to play on a Vanilla server, I'll head on over to [PM me for the name that would go here, if you're interested]. The same guys also offer BC servers.
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2011-08-06 at 06:20 PM. Reason: The On Topic-part
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Nostalgia anyone? Oh and if you actually played Vanilla then you would know its pure nostalgia that people have for it... It really wasn't great at all.

I'd go back to WotlK, umad?

I enjoyed it....

Deleted
    Not sure.. maybe for vanilla but then again, it wouldn't be real vanilla:P As in there wouldn't be green geared clueless newbies to gank.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I wouldn't the game was a lot less balanced before and there were a lot of buggs.

Deleted
    I would be interested in wotlk server. Im serious!

I'd rather pay the 15 gold at level 70 and do that stuff. Unfortunately, you won't be able to find the 24-39 other people that is willing to do the same. Therefore, interest of that content dropped like a rock.

10+ Year Old Account
    The player base is already declining, lets spread the few (I am being a drama queen here haha) players that are left over even more realms!

But no really, I absolutely loved Vanilla and TBC yet I still think this game needs to move on.