Did anyone tried Shannox with Alysrazor trash ?

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to clear the trash before Alysrazor, but keep the 2 phoenixes alive and then
    pull Shannox inside and try to kill him with the help of these 2 "birds".

i know even on heroic Shanoxx is no big deal, but wouldn't be that fun ?

ps: of course the ppl on phoenixes have to be carefull and can't kill the tank

ps2: not a melee friendly fight this way

wouldn't it destroy the tank and melee if there not the ones you would use on the birds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileron View Post
    wouldn't it destroy the tank and melee if there not the ones you would use on the birds
    melle on the dogs ranged on shanox, race to see if your melle can do enough dps with all the running about

lets take a super easy encounter and see how we can make it weird for no reason.

The birds don't seem to do any damage to anything outside their specific encounter/players. You can go smack Staghelm while someone is on the birds to start the event, and you'll have the trash+boss going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    The birds don't seem to do any damage to anything outside their specific encounter/players. You can go smack Staghelm while someone is on the birds to start the event, and you'll have the trash+boss going.
    good luck dodgeing a tournado on one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
    lets take a super easy encounter and see how we can make it weird for no reason.
    Boredom is reason enough.

Well i have seen videos ppl do strange/funny things in WoW , i was just curious if anyone has tried this one

Deleted
    actually, would be funny if it was possible. The fire damage of the is quite high, i would wonder if it breaks facerage, and then set rageface on a bird. Would be interesting to see

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    actually, would be funny if it was possible. The fire damage of the is quite high, i would wonder if it breaks facerage, and then set rageface on a bird. Would be interesting to see
    i really hope someone tries this in an alt run at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha, be tough for your tank/melee to dodge the fireballs from the bird.