Thread: Jokes

Deleted

Jokes

After reading topics about world economy crisis, how wow suck etc. i think it´s time for jokes :-)

So do you know any?

Mine : "There is a man, who fell out of the window in seven-storey building." "That's police business." "He jumped." "That's his business."
    Last edited by mmocca692ad70b; 2011-08-08 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one that's slightly racist and also religious but alas, I cannot utter it due to rules and whatnot.

sooo uhhhhh oh I know, one from two stupid dogs...whats black and white and brown all over(or was it orange?)? A skunk eating pumpkin pie.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    So the police sees a driver racing on 250 km/hour and they pull him over.
    The police officer goes towards the car, the driver opens the window and the officer says:
    "Since you're the number 1000 driver I stop, I won't give you a ticket. Actually I will give you 1000 euros but I'm curious what will you do with the money?"
    To which the driver responds "Well thanks officer, I think I'm going to use it to get a driver's license"
    To which a woman on the right seat says "Don't listen to him officer, he always says stupid things when he's drunk"
    To which a man on the back seat whispers "Dude, I told you not to grab that cocaine, now what do we do?"
    To which a yell is heard from the trunk: "HAVE WE PASSED THE BORDER YET?"

so this guy walks into a bar, and said ouch

ba dum tish

This one has been around and I'm sure everyone has heard it, but i still think it's a funny joke.

There's a Priest, a Boyscout, a Lawyer, and a Pilot in a Plane that's about to crash, and there are only 3 parachutes. The lawyer is the first to jump out, and the Pilot jumps out shortly after him. The Priest tells the Boyscout that he has enjoyed life, and that he is young, and has a lot of life yet to live, for the Priest believes he has been happy with the long life he has lived. After the Priest is done talking, the Boyscout says the most educated guy aboard jumped out with my backpack.