Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Aw, I liked heirlooms being white... I don't know why, I just preferred it. I guess because I don't like heirlooms, but they're practically a necessary evil.

Quote Originally Posted by HaipaaKoneko View Post
    I can has Onebag back, please?
    OneBag3.toc
    Interface: 42000 -> Interface: 40200

Onebag doesnt quite work with genie anyway, I see no reason to use it.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-08-09 at 04:09 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Gief 4.3 PTR

At least y-day after the patch the tab targeting was still broken. I stood before a 4 mob group and tried to target the furthest one, from a reasonable close range btw (we were in combat), and it just kept cycling between 3 of the mobs... drives me crazy.. missed an interrupt, ofc wasnt a problem but if it was a raid bossfight.. sigh.

Deleted
    Well lets see, so far my issues have been

- Constant DC´s
    -10 min loading screens
    - FPS drop
    - BG´s not working

Another pile of shit patch. What do they have, nutless monkeys doing their coding and deployment? Fucking pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in my days, I had to kill to get head. Why should these youngsters get it for free?

Did they nerf me? Did they nerf me?

Did they stealth buff trash in FL? Unbound Pyrelord packs can't be kited anymore because they run much faster?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Gief 4.3 PTR
    Gief it NAO! Before I decide to reactivate my account to do Firelands dailies!!11oneoneone
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by stablon View Post
    Did they stealth buff trash in FL? Unbound Pyrelord packs can't be kited anymore because they run much faster?
    Yes, stealth buff for fireland trash. End of solo farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Well lets see, so far my issues have been

- Constant DC´s
    -10 min loading screens
    - FPS drop
    - BG´s not working

Another pile of shit patch. What do they have, nutless monkeys doing their coding and deployment? Fucking pathetic.
    I suspect your mods/cache/internet connection. In fact I have never had more than a handful of disconnects in my history of WOW (except after wotlk release there was some serious issues). I think most DC is because of bad ISPs or running on wireless. At least whenever we raid and someone says "i have some issues with the server d/c ing me" they are almost always running on Wifi laptop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't noticed anything for the tab target fix. Just got out of ZA run and it was still all crazy all over the place targeting.
    Great... so tab is still useless...

Deleted
    Yey, no more DPSing a dead mob :P and can it be? did they really fix the DC issue?Ever since 4.0, if i changed area while wow was minimized(ex: SW > Darkshire FP)it ALWAYS resulted in a disconnect from the server.. oh /pray gotta test this.

GM work is the worst job. I never thought to this job. I am sure that GM job is really boring so i agree with Blizzard post about GM hiring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
    GM work is the worst job. I never thought to this job. I am sure that GM job is really boring so i agree with Blizzard post about GM hiring.
    yep being nice and polite to a bunch of kids all day is not a dreamjob
    I do think gms have some fun too,pretty sure they have a place to hangout where they do all kinds duels,summon raid bosses,morphs,building...

Resolved an issue that was causing the client to crash under certain conditions when minimizing the game client. Still getting disconnect when I for example use hearthstone and tab out the game...

The raid-browser is underused because it sucks. Maybe, just maybe it wouldn't be too bad if you were actually allowed to randomly group up with people from other servers like with the LFD. But for now it just blows because people don't bother using it. The tool needs a complete revamp. Just let people group up with the dungeons using a similar idea like with the LFD but with the raid-browser, give them some "extra" reward for willingly suffer through the extra pain received. It don't get more hardcore than that.

The LFD tool and LFR tool need to be combined into the same tool. Simply give them different tabs. The reason the LFR tool is so underused is cause it's so inconvenient to get to. If it's only a single click away a lot more people will use it.

Maybe no one stated it, but the Scorpion packs in Firelands got heavy speed increase, impossible for firemage to solo kite atm it seems.No clue if Death Knights still can thou.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scream And Fly View Post
    Still didn't fix the Lavabolt Crossbow like they said they would. Oh well.
    really spoils the game for me.. the guns too god dam loud and they said ages ago that they already had a patch for it it just needed to be added to the game and not hotfixed...