10+ Year Old Account

MS Excel 2003 usage (Sorting Worksheets)

Started a "new" temp job today, and they got me working on a Excel workbook. Problem is it has like 500 worksheets and they are in no form of order at all... IS there any way I can sort these alphanumerically (the worksheets not the data in them) that won't take over an hour?

The data isn't "linked" each sheet can be treated as a discrete unit.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Data, Sort.

/thread
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    Data, Sort.

/thread
    And if that worked :P I wouldn't have bothered posting lol....

Again.

I want to sort the WORKSHEETS. NOT the data in them. (IE organise those tabs that usually appear at the bottom of your well worksheet. Usually Labelled Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 etc...)

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sorry, for some reason I thought you meant the data....I need to go home, been a long day. -_-

I don't think you can but you could try here: http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthre...t=67446&page=1

They have some index thing you can make and that may make it a bit easier to navigate.

Also if you right click the arrows down there you can get a vertical list of them.

And whoever put 500 sheets in a excel book needs a fist to the face.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    Oh sorry, for some reason I thought you meant the data....I need to go home, been a long day. -_-

I don't think you can but you could try here: http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthre...t=67446&page=1

They have some index thing you can make and that may make it a bit easier to navigate.

Also if you right click the arrows down there you can get a vertical list of them.

And whoever put 500 sheets in a excel book needs a fist to the face.
    Yeah well... the damage is done