10+ Year Old Account

Fun, or even tiresome pvp experiences

I kinda want to hear some fun experiences, or experiences that took so much effort that you were entirely worn out afterwards.

I'll start with one that actually happend today.

My friend and I decided to do some 2v2 to cap conquest points before reset tomorrow. Everything went fine, were on a good winning streak etc, like 11-1 win/loss. (+-1500 MMR). And then we get into this fight against an Arms Warrior, and a Holy paladin healer. My team compensated of an Arms warrior (me) and a disc priest.

---Please note, we're not all too serious players in the regards of arena's, so we're not all that good either, but we're decent I'd say---

Anyway, the fight ended up lasting an astonishing 38 minutes. The paladin managed to keep the warrior alive the entire time, and when we changed targets to the paladin, he kept himself up the entire time. There were a couple of close calls (shielding at <5% health, me needing to kite cus I'm nearly dead and my friend is hammered of justice etc). And after the 38 minutes we were just worn out. It was incredible, the relief of finally killing one of the players, the warrior, was just such a relief. Was one of my proudest victory as of yet.

And now I'd like to hear some of your crazy, fun, or just chaotic pvp experiences. Can be anywhere from world pvp to arena to BG's or RBG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always fun whenever I (as a Prot Warrior) take on several Melee nubs and proceed to tear them apart one by one. Sure it's slow, but watching them trying to take you down in frustration only to see my health bar go up after a Victory Rush is awesome.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Rshammy/afflock (me) vs dpriest/fdk. After about 20 minutes the DK kills my healer and both he and his partner proceeds to /dance. I do a full fear chain on the priest and kill the DK and then proceed to kill the priest. Most satisfying win EVER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagina View Post
    Rshammy/afflock (me) vs dpriest/fdk. After about 20 minutes the DK kills my healer and both he and his partner proceeds to /dance. I do a full fear chain on the priest and kill the DK and then proceed to kill the priest. Most satisfying win EVER.
    I would go out and get cake xD. They must have felt humilliated!

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    44 minute arena with me (arms warrior) and my partner (resto druid) vs. a disc priest and arms warrior. they left at 44 minutes which is 1 minute away from a draw.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 stories here:

First is my own experience.
    3v3, we were talking as we prepare, getting mentally prepared, as soon as the gate opened, we rushed to the other side of Ring of Valor. Priest go "go DK, low health must be PvE gear", then he goes "wait, mage also low health". When we got to the other side, what do we see? 3 naked troll dancing and jumping and doing all sorts of /emote, we weren't sure how to react for a bit, but eventually we just nuked them down. That went WTF for quite a while.

2nd experience, I wasn't in the 2v2 but I was on Mumble with them.
    Dpriest Fdruid vs Lock Rdruid. Our Fdruid died, so the Dpriest started pillar hump, for 20min they just couldn't kill him, near 100% mana and health never went below 50%. Then comes the resurection sound, but both of their team was alive so the priest didn't care, the next thing he knew, the druid got back to life, their healer ress'd our dead dps, I never even knew they can do that. Then my friends actually even won the game in the end, and make matter funnier, they were both on same server, so the druid /w "thx for the ress", the druid started getting abusive saying priest was pillar humping and was pathetic so he decided to ress the druid so the priest had to heal 2 people instead of 1, making it a lose-lose situation. My priest friend just /w him "that was certainly lose-lose to you guys" We laughed about that for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehhuntard View Post
    44 minute arena with me (arms warrior) and my partner (resto druid) vs. a disc priest and arms warrior. they left at 44 minutes which is 1 minute away from a draw.
    And I thought 38 minutes was long enough...

Deleted
    I have a guildie who on several occasions has levelled alts to 85 and I've boosted in arena on my rogue, helping to get him his weekly cap. There's been around maybe 5 games where the opposition has managed to kill him almost immediately since he's in levelling greens/blues, unenchanted, ungemmed and still needs to get used to his defensive cooldowns, but I've went on and managed to solo kill both of the people.

One particular game against a holy paladin and an arms warrior in blade's edge arena stands out though, which lasted around 10 minutes. At a few points I went down to around 5% health but managed to stun/blind, sprint away, line of sight and restealth. I shadowstepped and sapped to take the stealth detection buffs, used premeditation and recuperate to heal up while in stealth etc, occasionally came out to try and nuke the warrior with the paladin CC'd to try and get the warrior to use his defensive cooldowns, which he did.

Finally when my cooldowns were ready and the warrior's weren't, I sapped the paladin and opened on the warrior. He started getting reasonably low, I blinded the paladin as sap wore off which he trinketed and then started casting a heal. I'd already set him as my focus and I have a shadowstep + kick macro which I used, used preparation and shadowstepped back to the warrior and finished him off as the paladin could just stand and watch.

I love my friend's reaction on skype every time which is usually along the lines of "You're really unbelievable". I'm not that great on my rogue though, we just get lucky occasionally with terrible opponents.

Deleted
    why do ppl play 2s anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    why do ppl play 2s anyway
    for the women
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.