Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you want to see in Expansion 4?

What features? What additions? What subtractions? What do you want to do? Where do you want to spend your time? How do you want to play?

Toss your brain into your response. Tell me about your ideal Expansion 4. No holds barred, spew it all out for the community here to see.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I may link, this.
    One change, though. Put Pandyr on the horde and make pandaren a neutral faction.

Also with some form of solo play while you wait on your queues. Either more molten fronts in all the zones, or scenario play.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'd like updated player models, an appearance tab, actually having BOA items able to travel across servers. Playable Dryads? :P I'd like to see attunements throw back in for higher level content, and I want the RDF gone.

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

I really always wanted to see sever wide mount tab.

spectator mode for raids

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

Also with some form of solo play while you wait on your queues. Either more molten fronts in all the zones, or scenario play.
    mini solo dungeons would be an awesome idea while you wait for your queue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    A dungeon you could do on your own or with a friend, takes 15-20 minutes.

Yes please!
    [/url]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Mmhm. No blue drops, just the usual money, cloth, and semi-rare BoE green.
    Something to spend time doing.

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 03:11 PM ----------

Oh one more thing not in that image.

Update Exodar and Silvermoon for Cataclysm and merge them into their respective continents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Appearance tabs, cross-server heirlooms, cool new places to see and explore, updated character models, attunements (including a requirement that you finish a dungeon at least once in normal mode before you try to do it as a heroic, save for heroic-only places like Zul'whatever), and hopefully an Outland-sized assortment of cool places to explore, quest, hang out, and RP.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

If I may link, this.
    One change, though. Put Pandyr on the horde and make pandaren a neutral faction.

I liked the ideas here, except the Pandaren for Horde, and Derpy Alien Mummy for Alliance. That would make me sad, as Pandaria clearly would be the super main race, and Derpy Alien Mummy is so neutral it hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I liked the ideas here, except the Pandaren for Horde, and Derpy Alien Mummy for Alliance. That would make me sad, as Pandaria clearly would be the super main race, and Derpy Alien Mummy is so neutral it hurts.
    They said the same for Goblins. And a potentially real Chris Metzen said that "imagine if the ethereal went into direct competition with the Goblins."

Plus that's why I flipped Pandyr to horde, they fit the evil Garrosh more.

Old races models updated (give me vrykul-like beard). Vanity slots (cmon, every other MMO have it). More single-player progression / challanges (to have something to do when there is no raid etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    If I may link, this.

Whoever made that put a lot of time, and it looks really cool, except like Cataclysm, it introduces nothing fundamentally new to the game. I would like to see some fundamental new things to do in the game, certain things that have been talked about in threads similar to this one before.
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

I'd like to see a new development team.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    That's something for WoW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion I want to see less people asking about the next expansion 8 months in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Come on, you can't just say that and derail my thread! D:

What do you specifically want to see.

---------- Post added 2011-08-14 at 04:21 PM ----------

I want a way to further separate me from the hundreds of thousands of other characters out there. Something like Path of the Titans, another way to customize my character's skill/ability.
    [/url]

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a mob named "Rabid Badger"

All the stuff you people are mentioning aren't going to make the game much better. In fact even if they copied BC which of course people say is the best xpac ever, it won't matter. Blizzard needs to completely revamp the game. Dungeons, dailies, attunement, etc has all been done and won't keep people. I do not know what they can do any better seeing as basically every MMO is the same. Anyone have any ground breaking ideas? I'm more interested in that, not rehashed Blizzard crap everyone keeps bringing up.

They said the same for Goblins. And a potentially real Chris Metzen said that "imagine if the ethereal went into direct competition with the Goblins."

Plus that's why I flipped Pandyr to horde, they fit the evil Garrosh more.
    Yay, let's give Pandaren, old wise shy fuzzy mysterious pandas to hotheaded young Garrosh!