Deleted

Oh Gallywix Where Ever Art Thou

Seriously I wonder where the bloated greasy lucky SOB is lurking! Reckon he will appear in-game again in Cataclysm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly. There was a unique model for his top hat found in the game files around 4.1 (the one he wears in his official art), so perhaps he'll be implemented with a brand new model soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's in his secret villa & counting his money.

@On Topic:
    Who knows? As he himself doesn't have much to do with the Goblins (as he let them on for a "fee" & not as a gesture), other than snitching them for their cash/gold.
    As I said, maybe he's just hiding?

Deleted
    They still need to put something worthwhile in the Pleasure Palace, so I have a feeling we might be seeing some kind of quest chain involving him in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    They still need to put something worthwhile in the Pleasure Palace, so I have a feeling we might be seeing some kind of quest chain involving him in the future.
    Nooo! Not my private garden!

It seems some think Boss Mida will become trade princess of the Bilgewaters at some point in the future but, as interesting as that might be, I don't think its very likely. Everyone may hate the little, green pussball but I get the feeling thats the whole point.

Also he already has aggro and victory voicing like every other racial leader despite not actually being in the game yet.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he's a turncoat and will be a shredder boss in Deathwings raid :P