Poll: Spaghetti or Rice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Lol on these forums? Spaghetti would win any day on mmo-champ, westernized forum much.
    As of this message there're 3 for spaghetti and 6 for rice. So much for a westernised forum

I'm from Denmark and I'll prefer rice but with spaghetti right up there along rice.. almost

Deleted
    Depends on what you eat it with but generally rice.

I can eat Rice with soy sauce 24/7 and i like it more than spaghetti with anything, tho if i was to eat one of those without anything it would be spaghetti.

Deleted
    I love jasmin rice, don't fancy the uncle bens styled rice tho.

Deleted
    I cannot and will not choose! They're both too yummy!

Deleted
    I hate rice:P Prefer potatoes to be honest but spaghetti isn't bad either, it's just very unhealthy and contains a lot of calories.

Rice, it's more versatile. Keeps/stores for a longer period of time. Reheats better. It's just more convenient overall.

One may argue that rice is an eastern food, but dishes like risotto, paella, and jambalaya beg to differ. Very easy to make if you know how to properly cook rice off a burner.

Leftover rice can be re-used as fried rice (oil, egg, onions, salt). Old spaghetti is pretty gross and soggy.

Also, uncooked white rice has an extremely long shelf life.

Deleted
    Spaghetti.

Rice digests better for me atleast, so i prefer it personaly.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    No! You must choose!
    Fine >. Seeing as you said Spaghetti and not Pasta(Fettuccine masterace), Rice wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

This thread made me cook rice. And I could have cooked spaghetti too.

I can't imagine eating curry with spaghetti, so rice it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandilf View Post
    As of this message there're 3 for spaghetti and 6 for rice. So much for a westernised forum

I'm from Denmark and I'll prefer rice but with spaghetti right up there along rice.. almost
    Thread open for only an hour and you trying to prove a point? Wait a week at least after more people have had a chance to discover this topic and see the difference.

Also, put this poll in an asian website and see the rice option skyrocket

Damn I made way too much rice, oh well ... already got my vote and would still get my vote!

Definitely spaghetti!

Being Brazilian and eating rice & beans almost every single day, I have to go with rice. I rarely eat white rice though, I prefer whole grains, or mixed with diced vegetables like carrots and bell peppers.

Deleted
    Rice. It's wonderful to mix with fruit of vegetables. Can't do that as well with spaghetti.

Deleted
    Depends on what you mix it with.

Deleted
    rice goes with just about any food, you can just add what ever to it and it still tastes great!