Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Been a long time since TBC, I was a Tank main spec but since I had less HP (gemmed avoidance) I almost never tanked and they ask me to heal, guild master paid the respects so NP, and GM wanted a warrior for MT, I told me wtf is this Prot pala MT never!!

This time in SSC the boss that you need to fish they ask me to tank.
    We had 4 tanks in that raid 1 for the boss the other for the adds. MT dies, second prot warrior gets boss, he dies, feral druid gets boss and some adds e later dies, its me left.

I was tanking all the melle adds that + boss (some ppl were dead low dps on the melle adds so they were killing ranged first them the melle ones, when they finished the ranged the boss was already up)

SO me the Prot pala the tank with only 14k HP full raid buffed like 4k less then the tauren prot warrior was tanking everything and we got the kill all because of my avoidance + I did realy good aggro .

Because of that I got the MT job in allot of fights, I did the phaton lord later when it was on farma and we had the gear with me tanking all the adds.

And when I told him I wanted to dps and asked for a change the Guild master said fuck it you deserve it prove me rong and that retri can dps and guess what I was top 5. Later in SWP i was competing with locks doing 1.9k-2k dps while the locks were pulling 2k-2.2k all this before 2.4!!! after 2.4 I was rocking number 1 dps like every other paladin.

---------- Post added 2011-08-15 at 09:31 PM ----------

Juster remeber back in TBC I was levelling my priest he was level 42 last boss in uldaman everyone was 42 boss was 48 all red I has healing has shadow (we didnt had dual specs back them tank was arms warrior, ppl back them could heal and tank in other specs if they had gear for it same in wotlk only HC you needed to change spec)

We wiped because we didnt had dps so and there wasnt any other guy that could heal beside me so I went dps, Warrior sarts with 2h wepon no 1h+ shield I told him that since i knew I was gonna overaggro.

I was healing with Vamparic embrace while dpsing the crap out of the boss I was tanking, healing and being the top dps at same time. I died with boss at 15% they finished him and since no one could ress was an hell of a 2nd corpse run

Not that epic but back when wotlk was first released Loken gave pugs trouble because people couldn't move out of lightning nova, after wiping 3 teams my whole party died and I managed to pop all my cooldowns and finish him. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25...708_184801.jpg