10+ Year Old Account
    Even when I don't pick a PVP server I can't get in
    *First world problems can't join a server*
    every server has queue xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wait? Sure, there's a risk that you could have major login pains, but not everybody has 'em. Just because you might not get in, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to. Such odd logic to avoid doing something just because you might not succeed!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Servers work great, a couple of restarts to apply hotfixes, ping is great, all good.

The only issue - and expected, but not to this extent - are queues on the PvP EU realms. Hazak is doomed hahaha, THANKS CARBINE. "one pvp eu realm is enoughhhhhh", not really.

4-5h queues on weekends\prime time weekdays will be horrible for the first couple of weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Even when I don't pick a PVP server I can't get in
    *First world problems can't join a server*
    every server as queue xD
    Weird. Ain't got one on Warbringer yet! Or are you EU?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Why wait? Sure, there's a risk that you could have major login pains, but not everybody has 'em. Just because you might not get in, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to. Such odd logic to avoid doing something just because you might not succeed!
    I bet everyone is "trying". Trying just doesn't help the 4-20 hours go any faster.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Weird. Ain't got one on Warbringer yet! Or are you EU?
    Of course that is EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I dont get it why it is so important to play on pvp server. Whats the difference apart from odd World pvp?
    Even raiding guilds gone pvp server, and their existance is totally aimed to pve. Dont understand this really....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    I dont get it why it is so important to play on pvp server. Whats the difference apart from odd World pvp?
    Even raiding guilds gone pvp server, and their existance is totally aimed to pve. Dont understand this really....
    I don't understand this either. Why would some (heck, even most) players choose PvP server over PvE?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Freedom. They don't want to be restricted in anything.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    That odd world pvp is precisely the reason for why some people want to play on a pvp server over a pve one

I can do pretty much everything id be able to do on a pve server on there too but with the added bonus of being able to attack players of the other faction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Freedom. They don't want to be restricted in anything.
    Freedom is why I choose a PvE server. I have freedom to decide whether I quest or do PvP, not the other guys who decide to roflstomp me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't understand this either. Why would some (heck, even most) players choose PvP server over PvE?
    For me it has always been about the extra challenge. Not knowing when you might run into the enemy. Loved it in early WoW. However, with WildStar not having multiple zone progression options like early WoW did? Might be more like shooting fish in a barrel instead of hunt for red october.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Because it's fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad, and a tad bit angry/confused. Me and a buddy logged on the same time, to the same server (Hazak - EU).

I get put into a 3.5k que/24hours wait. He gets into a 450 que, 1 hour wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freedom is why I choose a PvE server. I have freedom to decide whether I quest or do PvP, not the other guys who decide to roflstomp me.
    That's not freedom - that's convenience. Freedom to people who choose PvP realms - I can attack that guy if I want to.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Simple. PVE servers are boring.

When I was young and did not know the world I erred and listend to my friend, and I played on a PvP realm. Nowadays, when I am old, and wisened by the dark experience that is PvP, I go and play on PvE realms. It is what makes life simple. And it suits my playstyle, I like to be the only one to dictate what is going around me. I don't like being ganked night and day by some frustrated rogue who needs to vent and I just happen to be at the right place for his conveniance.
    Might be that I turned into Pacifist during the exploration of Pandaria.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    That's not freedom - that's convenience. Freedom to people who choose PvP realms - I can attack that guy if I want to.
    It is freedom. The more control I have over my character, the more freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    When I was young and did not know the world I erred and listend to my friend, and I played on a PvP realm. Nowadays, when I am old, and wisened by the dark experience that is PvP, I go and play on PvE realms. It is what makes life simple. And it suits my playstyle, I like to be the only one to dictate what is going around me. I don't like being ganked night and day by some frustrated rogue who needs to vent and I just happen to be at the right place for his conveniance.
    Might be that I turned into Pacifist during the exploration of Pandaria.
    Return to the Dark Side, you must.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 hour queue again.....and all servers full. Hello Carbine? Hello?!
    Same here. Kinda cba playing for now lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is freedom. The more control I have over my character, the more freedom.
    You have less control. You cannot attack that guy unless he allows you to. No matter how many times you switch that toggle on and off.