Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Old Man Higgins was secretly the mummy this whole time! Jeepers Scoob!
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    That would be a shame. Not for me but for Wildstar itself. I have noticed long time ago that I am the common denominator when it comes to MMOs and what I don't like, 90% of players don't either. If I don't end up liking Wildstar, then it WILL go f2p and be forgotten. You shouldn't wish me to continue to play wow.
    You are the alpha and the omega. You are...the chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post

Mystery solved, gang.
    I don't know why but I seriously burst out laughing at this.

Ah childhood...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ah childhood...
    Am I showing my age if I say that I grew up watching that cartoon?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    No, because it still comes on TV. Now if you specified you grew up watching the original series, then yeah...you're showing your age. As an aside to an aside, both of the movies were so bad that they nailed exactly why the cartoons are good and thus became awesome movies.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because I grew up watching that cartoon and I'm 20. My 5 year old brother is also growing up watching Scooby Doo.

IT IS TIMELESS
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

It's still on TV? I'll be darned. Is it like how looney tunes are still on TV now and then or have they made more modern versions of the cartoon?

I really wish there was a like button....

Me likey psychotic furry midgets.

It's still on TV? I'll be darned. Is it like how looney tunes are still on TV now and then or have they made more modern versions of the cartoon?
    When my brother was visiting, my wife thought it would be a good idea to put on scoobydoo for their kids. The modern scoobydoo is very weird.

Apparently, Fred was kidnapped as a baby and used to blackmail his parents by the man Fred grew up thinking was his dad?
    After that, we turned it off.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    And to everyone who thinks this is OT, this is the spirit of Wildstar. This thing that is happening right now. Wiping butts with WoW bias and praising our canine overlord Scooby Doo.
    BAD WOLF

This thread is going places I like....

I propose a scooby doo class.

Scooby and shaggy is one spec where they specialize in running away from bad things while the fred class sets up traps.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    This thread is going places I like....

I propose a scooby doo class.

Scooby and shaggy is one spec where they specialize in running away from bad things while the fred class sets up traps.
    We will call it, travel form

But it can only be used in hallways with a bunch of doors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can Scrappy Doo be a mini pet that acts like the WoW turkey minipet, in that the only reason you pull it out is to watch it throw itself into a fire?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    We will call it, travel form

But it can only be used in hallways with a bunch of doors.
    Velma will be the secret class, she secretly knows everything but only reveals it when she can get massive credit.

Daphne will be the stand there and look pretty tank class, luring everyone to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made 'modern' versions of it.

As for the whole f2p/b2p thing, I wonder how his incredible logic applies to WoWs recent cash store changes? It used to be just mounts/pets, now there are hats ... (TF2 omg!!), and datamined XP boosters .... with Blizzards amazingly low prices for these items (haha) how long til the stockholders realize they can make millions by adding more B2P items: Valor boosts, Honor boosts, weapons!, armor, hell raid rentals now! Clearly subs with overpriced B2P items is the correct way to go!!

Anyway back on subject, has their been any word yet about speculated tradeskills? I believe back when they were first explaining the upgrade system they mentioned tradeskills would be using a similar structure, but what types do you think they'll have? Armorcrafting, weaponcrafting, alchemy seem like givens, think they'll have a carpentry-type craft skill too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemenar View Post
    think they'll have a carpentry-type craft skill too?
    I don't remember if it was something NDA datamined or wishful thinking, but I could've sworn I heard about a profession that can make house items. Honestly, this game has the potential to do some different things with professions, but more likely they will go with the safe standard.

You never know though...the current item customization (from their article) system is pretty 'complicated' compared to other games.
    BAD WOLF

What I like about that pic is that one guy is trying to photo bomb... But the guy near him isn't and is doing a way better job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I don't remember if it was something NDA datamined or wishful thinking, but I could've sworn I heard about a profession that can make house items. Honestly, this game has the potential to do some different things with professions, but more likely they will go with the safe standard.

You never know though...the current item customization (from their article) system is pretty 'complicated' compared to other games.
    Architect or something?