Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Nothing , that's like 8 months and counting ( 9 months when the next wave goes out next week )

meanwhile idiots on Ebay posted a new roundup of keys for between 75 and 200 dollar , I rate this system of sending out random keys 10/10.

Keep trying Carbine , maybe one day you'll get my money.
    That's right, because they should make people sign cyrographs with their own blood for an invite... I rate your rant 0/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    That's right, because they should make people sign cyrographs with their own blood for an invite... I rate your rant 0/10.
    If you don't got anything meaningful to contribute then don't go around circle jerking other peoples posts.

I was just saying that the random invite system in which you sign up with your email address is the worst kind of beta invite system cause you get a butt ton of people using multiple emails and then hogging the key on sell websites when one of their emails gets lucky.

This is a beta topic and you will encounter posts that involve people being negative about not getting into the beta wave , if you can't handle that I suggest you stay out of beta topics , especially on key wave day or ignore the posts that are about ''QQ I didn't got a key''

It's actually faster to scroll past those posts than it is to hit the reply button and type your circle jerking counter rant.
    Last edited by FluFF; 2014-01-27 at 10:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some duels then they finish out with arena.

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

If you don't got anything meaningful to contribute then don't go around circle jerking other peoples posts.

I was just saying that the random invite system in which you sign up with your email address is the worst kind of beta invite system cause you get a butt ton of people using multiple emails and then hogging the key on sell websites when one of their emails gets lucky.

This is a beta topic and you will encounter posts that involve people being negative about not getting into the beta wave , if you can't handle that I suggest you stay out of beta topics , especially on key wave day or ignore the posts that are about ''QQ I didn't got a key''

It's actually faster to scroll past those posts than it is to hit the reply button and type your circle jerking counter rant.
    The same applies to you. You know there have been surveys that, as stated by Carbine devs themselves, increased your chances of getting into beta, right? I did those surveys. I increased my chances. And I waited patiently. I never whined about not getting a key and then attacked people that were bored with some little whiner's going on about unfair invites system. Guess what, there is no fair system here, but this one is actually the best of the bad. The way you act seems like you're convinced that you're the first person in the world that should be invited to beta. Go back under the rock you crawled from, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I do not think this means what you think it means.

10+ Year Old Account
    When R open beta aoot?

10+ Year Old Account
    So tbh the pvp looked incredibly fun and I may just buy Wildstar now just for that. After the incredible disappointment in GW2 this rekindles my hope of some decent pvp. I watched the whole thing, devs seem pretty cool as well. I am looking forward to more pvp gameplay :O

One thing that reaaaally bothers me is the stalkers can only use those claws and they often look pretty ridic imo... I wish you could use daggers, why the hell not? Then again I have only seen footage/pictures of the stalkers that are of the big bulky or weird framed races. Mayhaps the claws look better on smaller more normal figures.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2014-01-28 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    So tbh the pvp looked incredibly fun and I may just buy Wildstar now just for that. After the incredible disappointment in GW2 this rekindles my hope of some decent pvp. I watched the whole thing, devs seem pretty cool as well. I am looking forward to more pvp gameplay :O

One thing that reaaaally bothers me is the stalkers can only use those claws and they often look pretty ridic imo... I wish you could use daggers, why the hell not? Then again I have only seen footage/pictures of the stalkers that are of the big bulky or weird framed races. Mayhaps the claws look better on smaller more normal figures.
    I agree that the stalker class looks really unappealing because of the those awful claws. Doesn't even make sense really. A stalker would go in for the kill, hence the iconic dagger.

Carbine could gather up all the email addresses from the Limerick contest and focus on getting people from that contest into beta. I doubt that someone that is just going to sell the keys would take the time to make multiple entries on multiple emails.. that's far more work than botting a survey. I figure that the people that really WANT the keys would take the time to make a Limerick. Maybe not totally throw out the old list entirely, but focus most of the beta keys on the people who have shown a stronger interest by participating in an actual contest.

Also, if seeing keys for sale on ebay makes you mad, report the auction. Carbine does not condone the selling of keys. Ebay will usually take down the listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    If you want a key really badly, go buy one. Money talks, bullshit walks, right? RNG is RNG, its the only fair system there is - if you want to bypass it, drop some cash.

I hear if you shop around on foreign forums (cough Eastern Europe cough) you can pick one up for under 10 bucks.
    - SNIP -

Do not break the NDA and post constructively. Infracted. -Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-01-28 at 03:14 PM.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys know its NDA right? I mean...at this point does anyone care anymore?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I don't know if anyone already posted this, but here's a pretty good video about Housing:

There is so much customization available, I think Housing will be one of the strongest selling points of Wildstar. Will probably make it on par with Rift Housing or maybe even surpass it.
    I don't think WoD Garrisons can even compare with this level of customization at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm...i have just seen some video on youtube talking abauth wildstar beta key generator....stinks like some kind of a ..you know ... virus scam.

Published on 25 Jan 2014 no comments yet. (i wont give you a link tho)
    I wont touch it . Thumbs up can be faked btw. I know this because i have seen a lot of 3ds emulators fakes.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Hm...i have just seen some video on youtube talking abauth wildstar beta key generator....stinks like some kind of a ..you know ... virus scam.

Published on 25 Jan 2014 no comments yet. (i wont give you a link tho)
    I wont touch it . Thumbs up can be faked btw. I know this because i have seen a lot of 3ds emulators fakes.
    im getting into blackguards so i dont mind waiting till probably open beta lol :P

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Do you guys know its NDA right? I mean...at this point does anyone care anymore?
    Most of the people coming in saying "zomg I'm in beta" are people who have practically never posted in this forum and don't give two flips about the NDA because they didn't read it, don't participate here, and wouldn't care anyways. At this point a moderator would have to nuke the last 20 pages to save time as they are not getting paid and can't spend hours every day deleting 'I got in' posts. More flagrant offenses, just report and they'll be deleted.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Today was the best Monday of my life...
    Another Monday without any good news in my email /emo

On a side note, I've been getting more of my friends interested in Wildstar, so its looking like I will have a group to play with at launch!
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Maybe you should spend your time reading the last 200-400 pages and then you will realize it's likely been discussed already. There's nothing new going on with the game because the NDA has effectively stale dated the product. Pretty much everyone in the thread is likely in beta by now and can't say anything, so there's nothing to be openly discussed.
    We aren't all so blessed by the gaming gods as you are Kel. And unfortunately, some of us who really, really, really want into the beta because we really like the way Wildstar looks and want it to succeed in every way possible and help it get to that point haven't been able to do any of that yet. Instead people like you get into the beta then sit and bitch about it on the forums and act like it'll never be very good and that there's to much hype over it, etc, etc, etc.

It annoys me to no end to see people get into closed betas then sit around and bitch about the game and how much they think it sucks. What a waste of a beta slot. Constructive criticism and feedback is good and needed so the devs can fix and tweak things, but some of the shit you've posted really makes you undeserving of having the privilege of being in the beta to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Most of the people coming in saying "zomg I'm in beta" are people who have practically never posted in this forum and don't give two flips about the NDA because they didn't read it, don't participate here, and wouldn't care anyways. At this point a moderator would have to nuke the last 20 pages to save time as they are not getting paid and can't spend hours every day deleting 'I got in' posts. More flagrant offenses, just report and they'll be deleted.
    Pretty sure you've technically broken the NDA several times in this thread yourself. No matter how much you try to disguise what you're saying.

Deleted
    housing looks amazing. guess ill know where to spend my gold on:P hmm this actually makes me want to pick the settler job

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    *snip*
    Please show me the plethora of posts where I'm saying Wildstar 'sucks'. I've stated numerous times I am not in the beta. I can watch videos, talk to people, and generally have a good sense with the information publicly available. Sounds like you're jelly...of what I don't even know. Devoting an entire post to personal attacks. How tacky.

PS - I hope Wildstar does succeed. Is it likely? Statistics tell me no. While it's not shooting for the stars in terms of originality, it was made by people working hard to try and make things incrementally better with a couple of innovations up their sleeve. It would be healthy for the market and genre for it to do well. Will I be emotionally disturbed either way? Heck no. It's just a game.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2014-01-28 at 06:53 PM.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    ESO doesnt seem like it will do good either its another generic GW2 rip-off but set in the Elder Scrolls universe
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.