The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamersLifeGuru View Post
    Whats WACC?
    Western Anthropomorphic Caricatured Cats. - It's really just an action combat mad with a little bit more flexibility than the current Deadlock Extended.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by GamersLifeGuru View Post
    Whats WACC?
    It's like the Deadlock extended addon except with more options like binding abilities and dodge to R/L click.

It's like Combatmode1.1 for Gw2.

(Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    ESO is a beautiful looking game but it is too much like an inferior Skyrim.
    ESO is a inferior Skyrim and WildStar is a inferior WoW, I guess we got all our bases covered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c0da View Post
    ESO is a inferior Skyrim and WildStar is a inferior WoW, I guess we got all our bases covered.
    Wildstar is not like WoW at all, the combat alone sets it apart.

Don't forget the Chua

I am signed up for the weekend but I too and worried about the looney toon style. Cartoony graphics are fine by me as I'm a wow player, but at least wows bosses and all are "serious" in most cases. I just don't want the game to feel like one long bad comedy. Hopefully I have nothing to worry about as I've yet to step foot in nexus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    I am signed up for the weekend but I too and worried about the looney toon style. Cartoony graphics are fine by me as I'm a wow player, but at least wows bosses and all are "serious" in most cases. I just don't want the game to feel like one long bad comedy. Hopefully I have nothing to worry about as I've yet to step foot in nexus.
    Rest assured young Padawan; some bosses won`t be as smirky hehe <3 fingers double crossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    It's like the Deadlock extended addon except with more options like binding abilities and dodge to R/L click.

It's like Combatmode1.1 for Gw2.
    Has anyone had the chance to try out "Wildstar Combat Mode 1.2" that I linked earlier in the thread? I'll load it up later today but would love to hear if you find it a little better to your liking than Deadlock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    The bosses are not very looney toon at all, the ones I have seen are all failed mutated medical experiments, not lifelike at all but far from being funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
    Don't forget the Chua
    and and also there are bunnycatgirls!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a revolutionary announcement for everyone today. You know how I like to criticize the game in what is perceived as hatred, but is actually just me wanting it to do better? It looks like I tripped and fell on a preorder button today so that behavior is going to quadruple. Have a nice weekend. I'll be here. MWA HAH AHA HAHAHA
    BAD WOLF

Oh come on, let's get real. Wildstar is quite possibly the closest you can get to WoW without playing WoW. Art style, core philosophy, end game design, the entire development team being largely ex WoW devs, etc. Not that it's a bad thing, it's a highly current and modernized vision of it, but's it's still WoW 2.0.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I have a revolutionary announcement for everyone today. You know how I like to criticize the game in what is perceived as hatred, but is actually just me wanting it to do better? It looks like I tripped and fell on a preorder button today so that behavior is going to quadruple. Have a nice weekend. I'll be here. MWA HAH AHA HAHAHA
    Hopefully you fell on that Preorder button with the 20% coupon from GMG - hit up Reddit if not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    and and also there are bunnycatgirls!!
    Mondo has been busy they no longer exist, feel free to drop by his office to pick up a complementary rug, limited supply only 3 billion left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Hopefully you fell on that Preorder button with the 20% coupon from GMG - hit up Reddit if not.
    Yep. Good call though. I'm all about saving $30 for having to go all in with my wife.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Oh jeez! I tripped over Kelimbror's corpse and ALSO fell on the preorder button!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Oh jeez! I tripped over Kelimbror's corpse and ALSO fell on the preorder button!
    We are the ghosts of the Wildstar megathread. We die, rise up again, and continue to tell you what is wrong with the game. Now with added detail! Where's Zito? We should talk him into ordering. We're in your game, criticizing it's faults. Pewpew.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Oh come on, let's get real. Wildstar is quite possibly the closest you can get to WoW without playing WoW. Art style, core philosophy, end game design, the entire development team being largely ex WoW devs, etc. Not that it's a bad thing, it's a highly current and modernized vision of it, but's it's still WoW 2.0.
    The combat sets it apart, the fights are nothing like WoW at all, if anything I would compare this game to Tera.

The combat sets it apart, the fights are nothing like WoW at all, if anything I would compare this game to Tera.
    Whoa...

Whoa.

Settle down, chief.