10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Well you can do it without interrupting if people can dodge the massive lightning-telegraph spam he does without dying :P Or does he even do that anymore? At least he did in the beta.

Unless you meant the adds? Those dont really need to be interrupted as the tank can just tank em and you can aoe em down while you DPS the boss :P Though they do hit quite hard but at least I've been able to keep tanks alive thru them.
    Have yet to get a group where the tank doesn't get insta-gibbed by the adds. Neither when I was healing, or when I was DPSing.

Maybe it's just bad tanks.

Also: I am now deciding to venture into addons, even though I was really hoping to just use LUI again (since they moved to Wildstar!)... but they don't seem to be ready yet.

Figure I'll just use some simple ones for now.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    didn't know that!
    themoreyouknow.jpg^^

i just double checked to make sure i wasn't talking crap, but yes: the only information i see about my account friend is his chosen nick, as well as that of any character he logs in with.

you can change the nick under the social options, accessed by the little wrench icon in the top right of the social window.

Deleted
    I need people playing on Ascendancy Dominion to talk to me :9 it's lonely being there!

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    You should be fine with that. Are you using a 32bit OS? That typically can lead to it reporting 3.5GB, but also can be a 64bit OS but you have a 512MB Graphics Card so it is not showing that as available memory, but is.
    It is 64bit but I just went into my boot options and set max memory at 4096, so it should bump up once I restart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I need people playing on Ascendancy Dominion to talk to me :9 it's lonely being there!
    I'm on Ascendancy Dominion, Add my character Vellerix, will be online tomorow

Ewww, Dominion?! Ascendancy Exile here.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I'm on Ascendancy Dominion, Add my character Vellerix, will be online tomorow
    If i remember it >.< i really have the idea all peopel here are Exile hippies

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Ewww, Dominion?! Ascendancy Exile here.
    Yeah? Well atleast we got rodents posing as mad scientists!

After going through what I went through in SWtoR and Rift, I will never complain about queue times again. There is a price to pay for the first few months as people try the game and leave, and I am willing to pay that price if it means not having to deal with massive realm mergers. If I have a queue on my main realm, I use that time to try out new classes and starting areas. PS, love WoW and still play it, but I like this game a lot and will keep playing. I don't really see a need for one game to rule them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay i'm sold on this, gonna purchase wildstar now! How large is the file and the patching?
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Just find where your actual Wildstar folder is, and just go to your Curse Client's "Games & Addons" tab and un-tick the "Yes, manage the addons for this game" for the other two which aren't the right folder.

10+ Year Old Account
    17.1GB I think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think it's a good game but it's not a game for everyone, so I'd try to get a guest pass first. Especially if you have a computer that's over a year or two old.
    I was runing Wildstar at Intel Core 2 Duo E7400, GF 430gt, 4gigs of crapy ddr2 at open beta and still getting 20-40fps in pvp, so dont scare ppl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid attunement

Is this real or satire?
    If it's real then very few people will raid in Wildstar.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Raid attunement

Is this real or satire?
    It's real. /10 charmanders
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid attunement

Is this real or satire?
    "Obtain silver medal in every Veteran Adventure."
    "Obtain silver medal in every Veteran Dungeon."

I like it. Carbine specifically said that they are perfectly fine with elitism in this game. This shall help to cut the wheat from the chaff.

Also, I already killed Grendelus, I'm on the right track.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    "Obtain silver medal in every Veteran Adventure."

I like it. Carbine specifically said that they are perfectly fine with elitism in this game. This shall help to cut the wheat from the chaff.
    Me too.

Check out the time limit for some of those dungeons, 75 mins for Veteran Sanctuary. Not sure if that's supposed to be a "tight" timer or not, over an hour and 15 mins for a dungeon seems rather generous imo.

Edit: bad math, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Raid attunement

Is this real or satire?
    I have a feeling that it won't be that big of a deal, finding a solid guild will likely be necessary though if you are serious about progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's real. /10 charmanders
    Clearly Wildstar only needs 1000 subs to be profitable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I have a feeling that it won't be that big of a deal, finding a solid guild will likely be necessary though if you are serious about progression.
    Probably not. It never was a problem for dedicated people.
    But mainstream PuG raiding as in WoW? I doubt that'll exist in Wildstar. Not unless silver timings are jokes like silver PGs in WoW.
    We'll see how long this game will be attractive to the masses if raiding is barred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not. It never was a problem for dedicated people.
    But mainstream PuG raiding as in WoW? I doubt that'll exist in Wildstar. Not unless silver timings are jokes like silver PGs in WoW.
    We'll see how long this game will be attractive to the masses if raiding is barred.
    It wasn't that much of a problem in TBC from what I remember, but I didn't pay as much attention back then.

I would dare to say that a lot of the more skilled players left WoW because of the massive influx of casual raiders that become more prevalent over the years.
    Besides, there's plenty of casual things to do outside of raiding.

A good thing about this is guilds now essentially have a way to "trial" new recruits, if they haven't yet been attuned. If they have been, then at least we don't have to "invest" in them.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    It just remains to be seen if the players are fine with it. If the elitists in the game are anything like we've seen in this thread the community will become, well, "hostile" very quickly (damn I hate the overused t-word).