Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Yes thank you, I am a data technician, I think I know how computers work. I am calling out a problem, because there is a problem. It might just be with the EU servers, but there's something wrong none the less.
    Could be something as simple as a 4th most popular video card in EU has an out of date driver and that is spinning your connection wheels. Very easily a wildstar problem or a PC problem. Need a lot more details than X can't do Y. That's the fun thing about working support for over a decade "X doesn't work!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    -15% overcharge risk for crafting
    +10% target radius for crafting
    Priority support
    Priority login
    25% extra currency (all currency, even holidays)
    10% bonus gathering materials
    50% combat rep
    25% quest rep
    Double rested XP
    Cosmic points earned each month.

Yeah...no value there.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but do you need to sub to create a guild or just have bought a box set in the past? I have 4 friends starting in a group from level 1 tonight and I would like to put them all in our own typical guild. Do I need to do a sub to make the guild by tonight?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes thank you, I am a data technician, I think I know how computers work. I am calling out a problem, because there is a problem. It might just be with the EU servers, but there's something wrong none the less.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh really, well if you "confirm" that everything's fine, I guess that's all we need..
    Well you don't present yourself as someone who knows such things so I go by what I am given. Too many people assume just because they have a newish computer that they can run any video game. Meanwhile, in Africa...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but do you need to sub to create a guild or just have bought a box set in the past? I have 4 friends starting in a group from level 1 tonight and I would like to put them all in our own typical guild. Do I need to do a sub to make the guild by tonight?
    Yes, only subscribers can create and invite for guilds and warparties. Here's the link:
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...-need-to-know/
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Can confirm Wildstar plays flawlessly now, have had zero connection issues the past three days. Some lag still exists but it's clearing up fast, yesterday the only lag I noticed was with quest text/notifications, I could still play the game just fine - managed to level from 25 to 40 pretty easily.
    Nice to hear.

Very likely to donload the game tonight and start playing again - Coldkil Xax is my lvl 50 engi on jabbit, though i can simply reroll if i feel it rights.

Anything that can be chua will be good.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Yes, only subscribers can create and invite for guilds and warparties. Here's the link:
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...-need-to-know/
    Okay, so I at least have to be subbed this month to invite them into the group and any time we want to invite new people in. Unfortunately they don't sell timecards in local stores anymore. I like keeping my game subs from showing up directly on bank statements, happy wife is happy life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so I at least have to be subbed this month to invite them into the group and any time we want to invite new people in. Unfortunately they don't sell timecards in local stores anymore. I like keeping my game subs from showing up directly on bank statements, happy wife is happy life!
    If you have any physical copies in your area, they are between $5 and $10 and include 1 months sub as well as 12k loyalty pts and free goody boxes.
    BAD WOLF

If you have any physical copies in your area, they are between $5 and $10 and include 1 months sub as well as 12k loyalty pts and free goody boxes.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll look around. =)

Oh really, well if you "confirm" that everything's fine, I guess that's all we need..
    Unless you think I have any motive to lie, it should be all you need. If there was a server issue, I wouldn't be able to play. The fact that I can proves it is not on Carbine's end.

Of course, I play NA, so you are correct in saying there might still be issues with the EU servers, I cannot speak for them. Sorry, I didn't realize that's what we were complaining about. Looking at the bright side, though, if they fixed NA servers EU shouldn't be too far behind.

Deleted
    Well, i am playing in europe as well, and have no lag problems currently. Playing on Jabber-2.

Deleted
    So I wonder. I guess there aren't many raiding guilds active at this time. Do you guys think when all these people get to 50 a bunch of new guilds will form?
    I have a 50 since like 5 months ago or so and I quit because I couldnt stand the 40-1h queue time for dungeon as dps. I guess that is all sorted now with so many new people and so many new people that are going to hit 50

Also I wonder. Since i bought the standard packet back in the days, will i still get some bonuses / Patron (sub) rewards? Because i guess you can still sub to the game to get some small extra bonuses like in Rift
    Last edited by mmocebc8ec9eed; 2015-10-09 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    So I wonder. I guess there aren't many raiding guilds active at this time. Do you guys think when all these people get to 50 a bunch of new guilds will form?
    Yes. The game's population will level out a lot, still having a low population and maybe steadily growing if they can keep adding content. But there will certainly be more raiding guilds or guilds putting forth multiple raid teams compared to the last year.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm stateside and joined up with BEH. They raid and were even streaming it the night I joined.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Well I'm stateside and joined up with BEH. They raid and were even streaming it the night I joined.
    Literally have no idea who that is...I can't even remember the name of my guild b/c I'm only FnF but they are progression raiders afaik.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, I play NA, so you are correct in saying there might still be issues with the EU servers, I cannot speak for them. Sorry, I didn't realize that's what we were complaining about. Looking at the bright side, though, if they fixed NA servers EU shouldn't be too far behind.
    Just played for almost an hour with no problems so It's looking better now..

Raiding guilds are picking up anyone who wants in regardless of level. The more you take in the more likely you are to get a working raid group.

A lot of people are asking twitch streamers if the game is fun, and of course the streamers are saying it is amazing so expect more people to funnel in as word gets around. (They wouldnt be streaming the game if they didnt like the game.) Also some people are surprised that PVP is easy and PVE requires skill. Not that pvpers don't have skill but it is very easy to just step into pvp and dungeons and up pvers want skilled players only.

Deleted
    Wildstar has a mix which is quite interesting. While i am still arguing that exclusive content for a few is an absolute no go for a game struggling like that.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2015-10-09 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Wildstar has a mix which is quite interesting. While i am still arguing that exclusive content for a few is an absokute no go for a game struggling like that.
    ...and here we go.

It's not exclusive. Start a group. Attempt the content. Learn to not be afraid of temporary failure. Beat the content.

Deleted
    Really if queues and intermittant maintenance are a deal breaker for you then you should either temper your expectations or wait a week or two before you start playing a game. It's like going to a Thursday midnight showing of a movie and complaining that the movie sucked and you blew $40 on imax tickets and feel robbed when you could of waited a day or two to see movie reviews and bought afternoon matinee tickets for $14 instead.
    No it's like going to a Thursday midnight showing, waiting two hours for something to happen and then going home without seeing the movie because the movie equipment didn't work.

Unless you think I have any motive to lie, it should be all you need. If there was a server issue, I wouldn't be able to play. The fact that I can proves it is not on Carbine's end.

"My house is not on fire, so there cannot be any houses on fire anywhere. If there were, my house would be on fire."

Is the logic you are using.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    "My house is not on fire, so there cannot be any houses on fire anywhere. If there were, my house would be on fire."

Is the logic you are using.
    Technically you should be using hotel rooms in one hotel, but only if they all share one common room and the room in question of being on fire is said common room. In other words, totally inappropriate metaphor.
    BAD WOLF