Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Does your comp have a colour theme?

Title says all, does your setup have a colour theme? Or is it just a mismatch of a random assortment of colours?

Mines all black and blue, except my monitor, which is black and red
    Last edited by willtron; 2011-08-16 at 02:00 PM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

wait, wut?

Do you mean the casing, monitors and so on?
    If that is the case then no. I like to keep it black, but it ended up with a mix of black with orange and red lights with a grey cabinet. But I don't think about it when I order new hardware.

Aero is also black, not for stylish reasons but for comfort and light levels.
    Last edited by Xadion; 2011-08-16 at 01:58 PM.
    Any post or reply from me is based on the knowledge and thought patterns relative to my mind. They are, in all fairness, subjective.
    I don't deal in absolutes as I believe in learning and adapting. My every action is a result of calculation and choice.

Deleted
    Black, all the way. Case, mouse, keyboard, monitor, speakers.

any of the setup, just the case or everything on your desk, even your whole room if its colour co-ordinated (if thats how you roll...)
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    Black, mostly. Speakers are wood colour + black and keyboard is black and silver, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Deleted
    black and red i guess, keyboard has red back lighting, mouse has a red design, case has red lights on front and side. everything else is black. i didnt aim for a red theme, it just ended up like this.
    edit -- my headset has blue lights on it, brb buying a red one!

Deleted
    Interior is just a mismatch of all colors there is.
    Outside, case and setup, is black all the way with white LEDS in the case and blue on the keyboard + mouse.

Black =) .. everything in my computer is Black, the only thing that is not black is the Twin Frozr III cooler, the AX850 logo and the theres some white on the H100 block/pump. I sleeved all the fans cables that wernt black. I really like Black + grey/metallic , thats also the color theme of my room.

Deleted
    actually. after posting in this thread i just noticed my LEDs in the case are not working, :s wonder how long its been like that, have to check my cables later.

I have al lot of leds on my computer , am also using the refurbished Lachesis and G19 keyboard, with that meaning:
    Monday, all leds on red,
    Tuesday, yellow,
    Wednesday, green
    Thursday, blue
    Friday, Purple
    Saturday ,greyish black
    Sunday, white

Black. Is it possible to find non-black keyboard/mouse/pad/screenbezel/speakers without actually trying?

Deleted
    I ended up with a black/blue theme with my setup without even trying really. I just went with decent parts and magically they all happened to be black/blue. Black case with blue leds, blue highlights on mb, blue coolers on ram, black keyboard/speakers/mice and even the black monitor has a blue led on the power button.

15+ Year Old Account
    Black....with a little bit of dust ^^
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

Deleted
    Black with blue as secondary/luminary is something of an industry standard; often hard to avoid. Set my keyboard & mouse to orange though.

For stuff I can see (keyboard + mouse + desktop) I prefer black + secondary color (tends to usually be blue)... for inside my case I'm not that picky... If I had blue RAM sticks I could say I had a black/blue theme going on, but that's not by design.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Black and mismatch.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    Black and whatever I felt like buying (which is apparently more black stuff)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly black components with blue lighting.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black. My Rosewill case has Red LEDS all over it, but I have those off. my MSI board has blue leds build into it, and I might pick up something blue down the road, or maybe green. It's definitely not a priority though.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Black and red where possible. ovo