Addon for finding missing recipes

I seem to remember someone mentioning an addon once that would tell you what recipes you were missing from your professions and where to find them.

Anyone got the name of it, and/or if I'm just insane and made it up in my head at some point?
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Piggietails View Post
    You don't find Shadowmourne in PvP, it finds you.

Ackis recipe list. It lists which one's you're missing and their location, but you may want to keep Wowhead open at the same time to double check the recipe location, if not to at least make sure it's the right NPC and if it's on a timer.

EDIT: Man, I shouldn't have left the page open for so long before writing reply. =P

Great, thanks guys.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the only recipe add-on?

I have plenty of meat in my inventory, and I'd like to be able to search for a recipe based on the required raw ingredients.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

Your in-game cooking interface should do that WITHOUT addons for recipes you know. For recipes you don't, ackis will let you sort by keyword.

Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Is this the only recipe add-on?

I have plenty of meat in my inventory, and I'd like to be able to search for a recipe based on the required raw ingredients.

Type the name of the meat you have into your cooking book and all the recipes for that meat will show up, regardless if you have the secondary ingredients required.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlightt View Post
    Type the name of the meat you have into your cooking book and all the recipes for that meat will show up, regardless if you have the secondary ingredients required.
    Only for the ones I already know. I'm more interested in finding out the recipe for things that I don't know.

And Ackis only allows you to search by the name of the finished product, not the ingredient.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )