10+ Year Old Account

Motivate me with .jpegs.

Hey guys, I just had my first training session with my personal trainer, i always wanted to get fit, buff, ripped looking good. il admit its always been for the looks, not for living a healthy life, but whats wrong with that. i used to always work out for a week before forgetting about it or neglecting it and not continuing it. but this time i decided im going to stick with it and make it a part of my life, so im getting trained 3 times a week for the next 3 months and im going to stick with it.

what i want from you guys is, what do you guys use to motivate yourselves? i used to have a few .jpegs of motivational pictures that i used to look at when ever i was on the verge of quitting or just liked to look at coz it made me get pumped. what do you guys look at, listen to, or watch.

Go to memebase.com many to look at :P

Just make a training montage, those always work the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxdelesriot View Post
    Just make a training montage, those always work the best.
    yeah thats what i want. i used to watch rocky montages lol. but now i want something else. also a good working out playlist would be awesome, just want your guy's imputs and idea's.

I look at pictures of really fat people to help me motivate myself whenever I have to go to the gym.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I look at pictures of really fat people to help me motivate myself whenever I have to go to the gym.
    then i shall buy a big mirror!

10+ Year Old Account
    i like watching football highlights of big hits to get my adrenaline going.

I have a collage in my room with "fitness" quotes. I am female, so most - well, all of my motivational pictures are of females. Not sure if you'd feel weird having picture of guys up in your room, haha. Meh. Whatever helps. Here is one of my favorites which pushes me to go on running up heavy inclines P: (can't forget about lifting though ... squats, lunges, deadlifts ofc all help too)

Last edited by handsdown; 2011-08-17 at 05:12 AM.
    you fill my lungs with sweetness & you fill my head with you.

Here's a montage of montages, to really motivate you to finding the right montage for your montagey needs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76uzspglBts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a quiet lifter I tend to internalize, all I focus on is correct movements and breathing. Don't focus on end goals ie 'I want to lose 20lbs' focus on immediate goals 'i want to lose 2 lbs this week' same goes for strength increases. The lifestyle is difficult to get into especially the diet (at least for me) but like everything you get use to it and it provides you with a good amount of mental discipline as well.
    Last edited by Clevername; 2011-08-17 at 05:40 AM.

first of all, i recommend a better motivation that doing it for the looks, for example, i have built a mentality of "pain is weakness leaving the body" and i have this immense admiration of the paladin class from the warcraft universe... and as foolish as it may sound my core motivation is to become more like a paladin, strong not only physically but also having a strong will.

so putting both those together along with a good amount of knowledge, i have created an exercise plan that pushes my body to a point where i sometimes nearly lose consciousness
    and the results are unbelievable
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    "I can't do this anymore...it's too much "
    *No, gotta keep trying*
    "I really can't do this"
    *Just suck it up*

Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

If you want to post a bunch of meme's / pictures, go to the fun forum in threads specified for such things.

Locked.