Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This season makes me sincerely question why I main a healer. I’m losing hair from the amount of pure stress bitch healing I need to do on some of these bosses, even on relatively lower keys.

Aesthetically sure, some are better than others but in the context of doing M+ it’s not super important to me, every dungeon starts looking dull af by the time I’ve done them hundreds of times each. I will say that any dungeon that’s just the open world loses big points for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The worst set of dungeons ever really.

Acadamy is fine, DotI grew on me, but mostly because it has great music

Those two 7/10

Rest 4 or less. Its a reason why I wont do m+ in this season. And I absolutely love doing m+. Shame they took the two part DotI off the list too.
    Agree with this, although I'm doing M+ and the dungeons aren't totally excruciating, but they aren't fun to me. AA the standout by a country mile, with DotI a "good" megadungeon. Dishonourable mentions to nokhud for shoehorning in dragonflying, azure vault for just being tedious, and uldaman for being a slog.
    FOMO is abuse. Reiterating for the cheap seats.

I am posting an opinion. If this upsets you, consider a cold glass of water.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're all mediocre though i did like the uldaman one the best probably cause of nostalgia