Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    I need some ideas for a female orc xmog
    I don't have an orc, but if I did these are the kind of themes I'd consider. And yeah I like eyepatches XD

15+ Year Old Account
    WoW really needs to up its game when it comes to transmog storage. For shits and giggles I spent a few days doing every quest in Vanilla content on my OG Hunter on Alliance side, collecting every quest reward that was either gun/bow/crossbow and every piece of mail. After I was done I discarded repeated models, keeping alternate color. I also discarded every helm, because I dislike all of them, and discarded all the bracers. Total I came up with filling every void storage slot except like 5. Now I'll admit that I will likely never use most of them in a transmog set, but that was just Vanilla content alone. Add in 17 tier sets with off-set pieces, pvp sets, and the 5 expansions of gear that followed, as well as horde side items that one might pick up after a faction change, and there is no way to contain it all. I can honestly say, I would like them to, but I don't care if they can't/won't implement a transmog system like is in place for D3. As useful as it is I imagine it is a ton of coding. I wish they would at least put a vendor in each zone, that would allow for the purchase of any quest reward obtained from that zone. At least this would knock out a ton of space issues, just go purchase what pieces you need, and do you transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    WoW really needs to up its game when it comes to transmog storage. For shits and giggles I spent a few days doing every quest in Vanilla content on my OG Hunter on Alliance side, collecting every quest reward that was either gun/bow/crossbow and every piece of mail. After I was done I discarded repeated models, keeping alternate color. I also discarded every helm, because I dislike all of them, and discarded all the bracers. Total I came up with filling every void storage slot except like 5. Now I'll admit that I will likely never use most of them in a transmog set, but that was just Vanilla content alone. Add in 17 tier sets with off-set pieces, pvp sets, and the 5 expansions of gear that followed, as well as horde side items that one might pick up after a faction change, and there is no way to contain it all. I can honestly say, I would like them to, but I don't care if they can't/won't implement a transmog system like is in place for D3. As useful as it is I imagine it is a ton of coding. I wish they would at least put a vendor in each zone, that would allow for the purchase of any quest reward obtained from that zone. At least this would knock out a ton of space issues, just go purchase what pieces you need, and do you transmog.
    Imagine a GW2 transmog-like system.
    nnnNNNNNNNNgggGG.

Deleted
    My hunter, been having the same transmog for almost half a year. It's simple but good looking!

Also looks good on this fancy turtle

Last edited by mmoc2efb69c5b5; 2015-03-20 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally coined a Mythic shoulder with the Rylakstalker model >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post

I think I remember about 1-2 years ago, there were rumors (I think even a tiny confirmation) about a wardrobe system being in the works. I hoped it would happen for WoD, but I think it's gonna be one of the major features of one of the upcoming expansions. Hopefully the next one. I can't wait, one some of my characters the void storage and bank are completely full with clothes ...

I wanted to match my mog to my spirit beast - Will post my Gara mog later.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my Gara transmog - also inspired by the bow and cloak - Trained Silverpelt mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyfae View Post
    I wanted to match my mog to my spirit beast - Will post my Gara mog later.
    Very cute mogs!

The blue Sundered set would go great with Skoll, Arc and Loque too.
    This is my gara mog, steadfast with the mantle of the sea wolf. So. Much. Purple XD

My eyes hurt now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Newt View Post
    k
    Hello, where I can find the blue/gold set ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeaven View Post
    Hello, where I can find the blue/gold set ?
    Chest
    Bracers
    Cloak
    Gun
    Legs
    Tabard
    Boots
    Belt
    Shirt
    Hands
    Goggles
    Shoulders

Undead murloc tier is best no question

10+ Year Old Account
    This is mine!

i'm trying something unusual.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    This is mine!

i'm trying something unusual.
    Get the Gara spirit pet, it will fit the mog perfectly!

Deleted

Some of our guildmembers have an inside contest on who has the worst transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooqie View Post
    Get the Gara spirit pet, it will fit the mog perfectly!
    yes it's true i tried it and it's pretty cool

Charles Baudelaire

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    yes it's true i tried it and it's pretty cool
    Do you have the item list ?

That set looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    Do you have the item list ?

That set looks awesome!
    this is the list with the new bow http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...66;65125;49844

if you want the bow i had in the other pictures there is the link http://www.wowhead.com/item=34529/ve...iators-longbow

Charles Baudelaire

Zenexa: I guess I am beating you on that one. It's more fun getting a "bad" transmog though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtwood View Post
    Zenexa: I guess I am beating you on that one. It's more fun getting a "bad" transmog though.

You look like a toon around level 40 from vanilla wow! XD