1. #3841
    Titan Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    11,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    AaaahhhhhI did it. Leveled the thing before my sub runs out. I'm pretty happy with it tbh, it goes a lot better with the lfr ZD set than I hoped. Yai. Not happy with the crossbow, but there aren't many better ones, much less that I own currently, so I guess it's a placeholder.
    Not that much of a fan of the shoulders, feel too bulky for the Vulpera, but really like how the wrists and pants look with the Vulpera heritage armor.

    And when it comes to range weapon, why not a bone bow or one of the more rustic bows that appear in Wrath and WoD? or just not fan of bows on Vulperas?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I really like this look. It's simple, clean, the non-set pieces go with the set pieces very well. It absolutely has a very nice hunter feel to it including matching the surrounding as camouflage.
    But isn't that a full set minus the belt? (and maybe, boots)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkayokay View Post
    I really like the Mecha-Gnomes Heritage armor pieces, looking like a proper robot, the robe makes it looks weird IMHO but is nice

  2. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Not that much of a fan of the shoulders, feel too bulky for the Vulpera, but really like how the wrists and pants look with the Vulpera heritage armor.

    And when it comes to range weapon, why not a bone bow or one of the more rustic bows that appear in Wrath and WoD? or just not fan of bows on Vulperas?

    - - - Updated - - -



    But isn't that a full set minus the belt? (and maybe, boots)

    - - - Updated - - -



    I really like the Mecha-Gnomes Heritage armor pieces, looking like a proper robot, the robe makes it looks weird IMHO but is nice
    I was thinking it might be boots, belt, and cloak. Honestly, I do prefer having a mix of non-set items, but still. Good sets look good.

  3. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Not that much of a fan of the shoulders, feel too bulky for the Vulpera, but really like how the wrists and pants look with the Vulpera heritage armor.

    And when it comes to range weapon, why not a bone bow or one of the more rustic bows that appear in Wrath and WoD? or just not fan of bows on Vulperas?
    Thanks! I ended up changing the legs, but it still looks more or less the same. But yeah, not a fan of bows on small races, it doesn't really make logistical sense, magical weapon or not, that such a small bow packs the same punch as an elf with a longbow (my main and their favored weapon for me), so a crossbow would make more sense. Also it was just a nice change of pace for a bit of diversity. What I really don't like full stop is guns. xD Which is a shame, because I kinda like the mage tower BM weapon, I had hoped it was more like a crossbow though.

    Ironically, using the purple elekk gun on the vulpera now. To follow the theme of skulls and bones.

  4. #3844

  5. #3845
    Calling all Horde Hunters... I'm currently a female goblin but to be honest nothing looks good on the model, it's kinda horrible... What races & genders seem to make a decent xmog? I don't know why but I reeeeeally like wearing my Panda hat, the red Monk one.. but can never find anything to match..

    Anyway, please halp me pick a different race hahaha!

  6. #3846
    Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Posts
    26,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Calling all Horde Hunters... I'm currently a female goblin but to be honest nothing looks good on the model, it's kinda horrible... What races & genders seem to make a decent xmog? I don't know why but I reeeeeally like wearing my Panda hat, the red Monk one.. but can never find anything to match..

    Anyway, please halp me pick a different race hahaha!
    Vulpera look pretty good in many Mail sets, and are a small race. I was one for a while but...

    Female Orc (Mag'har for me) look amazing in MOST gear, they just do. I returned to Mag'har after being Vulpera, and realized my main is simply an Orc.

    Male Tauren can look pretty fantastic and imposing in many mail sets, but helmets can be an issue.

    Female Blood Elves are always a safe bet, but they have too small shoulder armor and too big helmets for my taste.

    Male Orcs, straight-backed. They look hella awesome in most sets.

    I think what you could do, is take your FAVOURITE transmog set, and go to WoWhead and check how each race looks in it. I 100% agree with you on Goblins, I simply do not like how they look in most sets, and the females are the worst offenders.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Banner pending.
    Remember people, social media grandstanding does not replace a vote.

  7. #3847
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Vulpera look pretty good in many Mail sets, and are a small race. I was one for a while but...

    Female Orc (Mag'har for me) look amazing in MOST gear, they just do. I returned to Mag'har after being Vulpera, and realized my main is simply an Orc.

    Male Tauren can look pretty fantastic and imposing in many mail sets, but helmets can be an issue.

    Female Blood Elves are always a safe bet, but they have too small shoulder armor and too big helmets for my taste.

    Male Orcs, straight-backed. They look hella awesome in most sets.

    I think what you could do, is take your FAVOURITE transmog set, and go to WoWhead and check how each race looks in it. I 100% agree with you on Goblins, I simply do not like how they look in most sets, and the females are the worst offenders.
    You know, I completely forgot about the wowhead view... I'll definitely give it a whirl. I have a Vulpera monk and I love leather on them, mail is worth a look. I've always found Tauren helmets to be an issue, definitely. Orc is always a solid choice and female belf ofc (though my DH is obviously one so I'd like a change)

  8. #3848
    Field Marshal Obvious10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fishing on the Echo Isles
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Female Orc (Mag'har for me) look amazing in MOST gear, they just do. I returned to Mag'har after being Vulpera, and realized my main is simply an Orc.

    I can totally agree with Mag'har.
    Big thumbs up.

    But curious question, did you check the dragonriders set??
    Some suggestions are here.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51364074

  9. #3849
    Field Marshal DarkStag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    On the fringe of the wild
    Posts
    56


    An oldie but a goodie.
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

  10. #3850
    You guys really suffer from having the ugliest tier sets in all of WoW, i feel you

  11. #3851
    Titan Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    11,179
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    You guys really suffer from having the ugliest tier sets in all of WoW, i feel you
    Thanks for the reminder

    They really should let hunter transmog into Leather too :S

  12. #3852
    Mistshrouded Hunter Survival


  13. #3853
    Titan Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    11,179
    When i saw the new Revendreth's mail set, i couldn't stop thinking that the helmet was a great addition to any Troll that wanted to go with a Hir'eek theme, and couldn't stop myself from trying to do something with it:
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2020-04-23 at 02:06 AM.

  14. #3854

    Royal Suramar archer.

    WTB chin customization for NB! Please Blizzard, don't make me wear a dress anymore! https://imgur.com/LGgmpwA

  15. #3855


    What happens when you join a Vry'kul pirate crew...

  16. #3856
    Return of a Aquaman transmog...modified to my likings (including mount and pet)



    Bit closer of set:

    Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-05-19 at 03:35 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •