Quote Originally Posted by Rhagnor View Post
    Might go with the Gladiators gear but since Blizz removed the boots and belt from the game not sure what to replace them with.

Belt - http://www.wowhead.com/item=28450
    Boots - http://www.wowhead.com/item=28449

Any idea what boots may look nice in this set?

I am most likely going to be using my T6 I got from BC still ;P along with the bow from Kara which I still have to go get >.>

I am working on getting an Ebonhold set and I still haven't decided which bow to go along with it :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I'm going to go with one of these two options. I haven't decided which though. (Sorry for the link, first post, can't put pics or links in yet).

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...541:24903.-18#
    Link fixed, though I wish there was a quick and easy way to view those.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Link fixed, though I wish there was a quick and easy way to view those.
    Thanks for the fix. And is it not fast enough to click on the "view 3d" button? I'd post a picture but, alas, I can't do that either.

Here's a new one I put together tonight for my Tauren Huntress, lemme know what you think:

- The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    At last getting up to over 10 posts.

Thinking about the middle one. Love all 3 in different ways. Love the left one since it looks basic and trollish. Missing the legs, hands and head on the left. The middle one is only missing the head. The right one which look like a more "updated" version of the left one is missing head and gun. Might change a few parts on all 3. But the middle one is almost done. Just the boots I'm going back and forth on.

Edit: On the above. I'm someone that likes things that are not to flashy. And that one is pretty basic/ranger like. At first I didnt think the shoulders matched, but they seem to tie in good with the cloak.
    Last edited by mmoc76f50992c4; 2011-11-04 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    Love the left one since it looks basic and trollish. Missing the legs, hands and head on the left.
    Looks great, do you have a link for this set?

Got full tier3 from Naxx40 ready in bank. Not bothered getting anything else.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    edit* just had a run in nax and got a bow and staff

This is what i got now atm. Still need t6 helm and weps. dont think there is any redish polearms around though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Riffo; 2011-11-05 at 07:38 PM.
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhagnor View Post
    Any idea what boots may look nice in this set?
    Supposedly, blizzard is bringing back all the old PvP gear, so the boots/belt might be available come 4.3. I too am after this set, as it's been one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Supposedly, blizzard is bringing back all the old PvP gear, so the boots/belt might be available come 4.3. I too am after this set, as it's been one of my favorites.
    Managed to farm everything, just missing those 2 items and the bow.
    Thank you endersblade.
    Last edited by Rhagnor; 2011-11-05 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

With The Black Bow of the Betrayer of course

Deleted
    I'd have to go with T6 or T8...

Savage Gladiator's armor with Wrathful Glad boots and belt. Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle for the weapon. Dwarf sniper look
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    t5 non set.

T3 ofc. Is it any other option? T6 yes but all the randoms has farmed it now /sadface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    At last getting up to over 10 posts.

Thinking about the middle one. Love all 3 in different ways. Love the left one since it looks basic and trollish. Missing the legs, hands and head on the left. The middle one is only missing the head. The right one which look like a more "updated" version of the left one is missing head and gun. Might change a few parts on all 3. But the middle one is almost done. Just the boots I'm going back and forth on.

Edit: On the above. I'm someone that likes things that are not to flashy. And that one is pretty basic/ranger like. At first I didnt think the shoulders matched, but they seem to tie in good with the cloak.
    Wow, The first one looks REALLY good. Though i'd say display helm off. But Wow, nice.

Deleted
    EDIT: never mind.
    Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2011-11-06 at 03:58 PM. Reason: wrong topic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Warrior here:

Will likely switch to Heroism set if it becomes avaliable.
    Why are you posting a Warrior set on the Hunter forum?

Copypasted from my post in Rate the transmogrification set above you!

Item list
    [The Gladiator]
    [Pauldrons of Primal Fury]
    [Mammoth Fur Cloak]
    Bow is just a placeholder, couldn't figure anything that especially fits the set.

Alt version using [Pauldrons of the Abandoned] for the unlucky players who didn't save their [Pauldrons of Primal Fury].
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-11-06 at 03:06 PM.