Finished the questline in Ghostland today(old leveling ftw) to get the pants, then I bought a couple of things on the AH. Really like the whole Farstrider/Silvermoon thing for the Blood Elves. I can't find proper boots that fits, so using some low-heel shoes for it. Same with shoulders, most of those that fits the color are so tiny, so I skipped that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

Finished the questline in Ghostland today(old leveling ftw) to get the pants, then I bought a couple of things on the AH. Really like the whole Farstrider/Silvermoon thing for the Blood Elves. I can't find proper boots that fits, so using some low-heel shoes for it. Same with shoulders, most of those that fits the color are so tiny, so I skipped that.
    Totally love it! Actually I went for a similar style - that was my go at it:

Edit: Just realized in your picture: Halduron the old poser that he is obviously used his selfie bomb! XD
    Last edited by Erondur; 2018-03-21 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erondur View Post
    Totally love it! Actually I went for a similar style - that was my go at it:

Edit: Just realized in your picture: Halduron the old poser that he is obviously used his selfie bomb! XD
    Hehe yeah

Very nice transmog you got there Silvermoon got a nice theme! Really dig the red and yellow mix.

Was playing around to have a set matching the dungeon tint for the Elekk's Thunder, and accidentally noticed it goes quite well with the Dungeon tint for the Mage Tower appearance as well.

Everything apart from head and shoulders are the Trailseeker's set, gained through Garrison OR boosting a Hunter to max.

The headpiece: Morningscale Cowl
    The shoulderpiece: Defiler's Chain Pauldrons

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*:*:✼✿ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ✿✼:*:*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Anyone that doesn't say mythic t17 is wrong.

Using this for Marks

And this for BM
    Last edited by Villager720; 2018-04-07 at 11:25 PM.

Here's my new Hunter that I just boosted a few hours ago :P
    If i linked my instagram here on this signature, then this forum would explode.

Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

My current attempt at a frostwolf:

Hope you can see it. Current mog set of my b11. i had a problem with posting so i had to split it a little.

https : // i . imgur . com / s8L7xqx . jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    My current attempt at a frostwolf:

Female Orcs look so good in hunter gear. Well done!

My Dwarf Rifleman look. I know the hood isn't green, but I prefer the look and feel of this one to the green hoods available in game.

my favorite ever

- - - Updated - - -

there is soo many that are really good, but i guess it depends which race your playing

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh this one is pretty cool <3