Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Urgh, I really dislike kilts on male orcs, looks brilliant on female orcs and anyother shaman race both male and female.... Which is why I loved my t9.

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Awesome mate thank you Oh and in regards to the kilts, there is also the purple version of T2 for paladins, which is just a random plate drop from some TBC hc, whici any plate wielder can wear.
    My pleasure ;D. Oh and you're right. There's indeed Cassock of the Loyal. I think i saw that posted a few sites earlier even, but forgot about it. I did not find it in the look-a-like list either.

Looks even worse than my though . Turquoise vs purple *shudder*
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

I rest my case.
    Yes now, if only orcs actually did stand like that (O hai new Thrall), instead of looking like a hunchback, and if we could indeed have tattoos... THEN I'd agree, and yes, your Blademaster does look awesome, though I am still not too big a fan of his... Lack of faith in the Horde :P

---------- Post added 2011-09-09 at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    My pleasure ;D. Oh and you're right. There's indeed Cassock of the Loyal. I think i saw that posted a few sites earlier even, but forgot about it. I did not find it in the look-a-like list either.

Looks even worse than my though . Turquoise vs purple *shudder*
    I was thinking about getting the whole purple thing on my DK, could be fun I think... But nah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Made an update to the first set, and created a third one that i think looks pretty solid with both the wild magic shoulders and the inner rage wolf helmet.

Link added.

---------- Post added 2011-09-09 at 03:13 PM ----------

As i remember, there are only two plate kilts ingame: Tier 2 paladin and tier 10 paladin.
    There were look-a-likes for T2 paladin.
    This Is likely to be the only platedress to ever exist for non-paladins. If you dont have it still from one of the scourge invasion events, the only solution left would likely be to as a GM.
    Hmm pretty sure paladin t8 (ulduar) was plateskirt too and Iirc that looked quite badass (in my opinion of course).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Hmm pretty sure paladin t8 (ulduar) was plateskirt too and Iirc that looked quite badass (in my opinion of course).
    Yeah, oh and t12 is a kilt aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    I'd love to get my hands on a full version of the pally T8/10, but I'll wait for the void storage (I'm already an avid RP gear collector, so I have nowhere to put new gear ).

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I rest my case.
    And i mine Warning! What was seen cannot be made unseen

Oh yeah, paly tier8. I guess i repressed the memory on that one. Wasn't that the one with the glowing stinking lines and the weird helmet?
    Last edited by Omanley; 2011-09-09 at 03:50 PM.
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Turn off the helm, use Hammer of the Naaru and it looks smokin' on a draenei male.

Yeah, reminds me of the draenei paladin in the tbc opening.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, reminds me of the draenei paladin in the tbc opening.
    Yeah exactly, though I'm fairly sure he is supposed to wear t4.. Not that it matters :P

As cool as the T6 set is, I'm thinking I might have to go T5 because it looks so much better with all the BC insanely awesome fist weapons!

I rolled a goblin shaman, so its gunna take me a while to farm what ever Im interested in. The problem is I can't really find anything that I think looks good on her and many helms don't fit properly. (when I was about 40ish I got a quest reward mask that stuck out about 6 inches from the tip of her nose.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I figure I'll toss this in here.

Just started playing around with a new addon; Mogit. Lets you browse in-game through every available model, with the locations of the items that have that model, using the in-game model viewer so you can see exactly how it would look, including spell effects (for those items which have them).

If you're trying to get a specific look, could be a big help, and seems to be relatively resource-friendly (I wouldn't run it during a raid, but I wasn't experiencing any slowdown or hiccups while faffing about with it in SW city).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Just started playing around with a new addon; Mogit. Lets you browse in-game through every available model, with the locations of the items that have that model, using the in-game model viewer so you can see exactly how it would look, including spell effects (for those items which have them).

If you're trying to get a specific look, could be a big help, and seems to be relatively resource-friendly (I wouldn't run it during a raid, but I wasn't experiencing any slowdown or hiccups while faffing about with it in SW city).
    Sweet, nice one Endus.

Well, until I get around to pugging Uld and Naxx for my dark shaman gear, looks like I'll just have to use my backup from gear I already have:

BREWMASTER SHAMAN!

I remembered I still had the tankard, so that can replace my mace main hand. If I get an axe to replace it, I'll DW Crul'shorukh and Doom's Edge, since they go so well together. For fists, I can throw in Eshkandar's Claws for the hell of it.

And the Cloak of the Fallen God matches decently, I'd say. It's a good cape. I remember completing the C'thun quest and seeing the rewards, and thinking "I could sell that neck for 11g...but that cloak looks pretty cool...I'll take the cloak!" Never found a use for it until now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

I now love you to bits.

For my Head, is all I've choosen so far. I'll probably find shoulders weapon and shield I want the most. (main spec ele)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabtheshaman View Post
    For my Head, is all I've choosen so far. I'll probably find shoulders weapon and shield I want the most. (main spec ele)
    That is cloth without stats, so you won't be able to use it on your shaman or any other character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    That is cloth without stats, so you won't be able to use it on your shaman or any other character.
    That's fine, I have a bank full of helms. Does it have to be mail? I don't recall them saying the armor types had to match, just had to have stats?

Have full Earthfury waiting also.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't released anything definitive yet, but what they've said so far is;
    • Must be the same armor type (mail, cloth, etc)
    • Must have stats
    • Can't be legendary (to or from)
    • Must be usable by you (no using Hunter-only mail on a Shaman)