Quote Originally Posted by Alarsen View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/pecX4.jpg

New pvp shoulders are awesome!
    Never been a big fan of the asymmetric shoulder look.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...linette/simple

i like it simple, its just the offspec but i'm using in both specs T10 Set with onehand axe from arthas. since melee with kilt looks stupid in my opinion, i used T13 legs as they fit the t10 set rather nicely

You're wrong and wrong. You can transmog weapons, but you cant transmog legendaries.

Though i wont now wether you'll be reading this or not.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2011-12-28 at 04:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    You're wrong and wrong. You can transmog weapons, but you cant transmog legendaries.

Though i wont now wether you'll be reading this or not.
    Rule of thumb: Don't reply to gibberish from people between 1 and 10 posts. They're spammers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Rule of thumb: Don't reply to gibberish from people between 1 and 10 posts. They're spammers.
    As an aside (though you're basically correct), most of these aren't really spam. They copy a post from previously in the thread and use that as their own. So someone else needed to post that 'gibberish' first.

I'm in Skyshatter now with all the pieces that makes a cosmetical difference except for hands. The VP belt fits perfectly. My weapons are No'Kaled (LFR) and Gatecrasher, so I just transmogged GC to look like No'Kaled 'cause it fits real well with the Skyshatter set.

Tier 1 or brutal glad armor!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with the SO ORIGINAL AND CREATIVE vengeful gladiator set, eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Uhru

was wondering if anyone know a mace (and possibly shield) that would fit it good? The red pvp shield that matches the set looks weird on my back so I won't use that (am somewhat happy with my current one)

mace I'm not happy with at all though, but everything looked better than maw

Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    I'm going with the SO ORIGINAL AND CREATIVE vengeful gladiator set, eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Uhru

was wondering if anyone know a mace (and possibly shield) that would fit it good? The red pvp shield that matches the set looks weird on my back so I won't use that (am somewhat happy with my current one)

Get a non heroic ward looks way better than the purple one. also I'm sexy as hell (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...litar/advanced)
    Hi Sephurik

was wondering if anyone know a mace that would fit it good?
    There's brutal glad melee mace http://www.wowhead.com/item=35071
    Syphon and its look-a-like

That's all coming to mind right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Furious Gladiator with Headdress of the Shaman

Lots of Furious Gladiator with Headdress of the Shaman. I pretty happy how it turned out

Nizzots on Misha (can't link anything till I post more)

theres amace from heroic old hillsbrad and 2 variants in black temple glows a nice orange and has a skull shaped in the face of the mace

Deleted

The ones I'm using with red sets are:
    Lok'amir il Romathis If you want to dispaly the enchant
    The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min if you like the lok'amir look but don't want power torrent on it
    Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord Normal version, looks quite good with any red healing set.

Also, do spend your money on a non heroic ward, it's one of the better red themed shields out there.
    And there's also Red Dragonscale Protector

Alright. This is obviously high in demand and will be used enough to warrant a sticky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all, will update my mace in the near future!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizzots View Post
    Lots of Furious Gladiator with Headdress of the Shaman. I pretty happy how it turned out

Nizzots on Misha (can't link anything till I post more)
    Here you go: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nizzots/simple
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

yo tanksin i need to know the name of those maces in your picture that have the green gloow to it...there amazing

these axes from the poster above ^^^

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...gleStalker.jpg

I'm in between parts of the Cataclysm Tier and Worldbreaker tier. has an interesting mix