10+ Year Old Account
    going to transmog my gear back to full malefic when i hit 90 again along with the greatstaff from black temple. any news if blizz is going to fix the bugged t6 headpiece?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

What's bugged about it ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    What's bugged about it ?
    the tier 6 helm is supposed to randomly flap when idling. instead now it only activates when you jump and type /roar. really pisses me off because i worked my butt off to get it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the tier 6 helm is supposed to randomly flap when idling. instead now it only activates when you jump and type /roar. really pisses me off because i worked my butt off to get it.
    I don´t see your problem, with kjc we´re able to jump around like we don´t care and push top dps like a melee. I really like this and in our raid i use to dance around our mage and this makes him maaaad.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    I don't think it's a bug. Been like this for some time now. iirc it got changed around when the legendary daggers (with their wing proc) came in ... they fixed the color issue on the pvp version of the helm, and if they were gonna "fix" the wings I imagine they would have by now.

Honestly I'm not sure which I prefer.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    So during a pretty trying few days, I also had at least a tiny bright spot; I finally completed my tier 3 transmog. I'd passed on buying the gloves in the first week of Mists, and they hadn't shown up on the BMAH since then. I'd also spent countless hours in Kara, week after week, sometimes resetting the instance a few times so I could kill more trash. Gloves never dropped. Untill today that is, finally.

Now that I've got that done though I'm looking at the weapons I have available to use with it, and it's lacking, I feel. It was sort of o.k. with the Klaxxi sword, but still lacking. Now I'm using a staff and it's even worse. I'm using an old firelands BoE staff that had a nice fire effect, but it doesn't really look the part to be honest. The offhand I have used is pretty nice, it's a book with some greenish things on it that matches well enough, but neither weapon choice I have is convincing me. So, my question to you all, can you find me a (better) weapon? To be prepared I'd ideally have both a 1H and a staff option.

Just to refresh your memory on what Tier 3 looks like, a picture:

To be honest the set looks slightly orangy in the pic, but that's not the case, it's more the brighter yellow of the top of the shoulders, so here's a nice Wowhead link straight to the 3D modelviewer where you can see it better: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=529#modelviewer:1+0

Xskarma I think staff wise http://www.wowhead.com/item=29355 could work well with the green parts of the set

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    So during a pretty trying few days, I also had at least a tiny bright spot; I finally completed my tier 3 transmog. I'd passed on buying the gloves in the first week of Mists, and they hadn't shown up on the BMAH since then. I'd also spent countless hours in Kara, week after week, sometimes resetting the instance a few times so I could kill more trash. Gloves never dropped. Untill today that is, finally.

Now that I've got that done though I'm looking at the weapons I have available to use with it, and it's lacking, I feel. It was sort of o.k. with the Klaxxi sword, but still lacking. Now I'm using a staff and it's even worse. I'm using an old firelands BoE staff that had a nice fire effect, but it doesn't really look the part to be honest. The offhand I have used is pretty nice, it's a book with some greenish things on it that matches well enough, but neither weapon choice I have is convincing me. So, my question to you all, can you find me a (better) weapon? To be prepared I'd ideally have both a 1H and a staff option.
    Look like me with a Spire:

Abduction Cover is your cloak too.
    Last edited by jackvii; 2013-04-12 at 04:31 AM.

Deleted
    Since I completed the challenge mode gold runs, it is only a matter of weapons choice. I found this old pvp staff to be ok (but seriously, I need an option to transmog enchants).

Before I had this awesome set, I had something "special" that made me very popular on my server:

Made me feel pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post

I like this one, care to list?

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    The majority of the set (shoulders, chest, gloves) can be found here: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=997

That also shows a matching belt and boots for that particular set. However, the off-pieces from the screenshot are..

Helm: Venomshroud Mask
    Belt: Season 10 Cord or Season 11 Cord
    Boots: Season 11 Treads

Failing at figuring out what the staff is. ><

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    Since I completed the challenge mode gold runs, it is only a matter of weapons choice. I found this old pvp staff to be ok (but seriously, I need an option to transmog enchants).
    For the Illidan set, you might want to try some polearms, which you can now use to transmogrify staves.

I'd suggest any of the following:

Shivering Felspine
    Halberd of Desolation
    Ranseur of Hatred

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    For the Illidan set, you might want to try some polearms, which you can now use to transmogrify staves.

Shivering Felspine
    Halberd of Desolation
    Ranseur of Hatred
    does this work?? I thought you had to be able to equip a weapon before you could xmog it?

Deleted
    I tried to xmog my staff to Halbred of Desolation a few weeks ago (after the patch) and it wouldn't let me, because I can't equip polearms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    Sure.
    Head: Venomshroud Mask
    Shoulder: Mantle of the Extensive Mind
    Cloak: Gilded Thorium Cloak
    Chest: Robes of Hoarse Breaths
    Gloves: Handgrips of Turmoil
    Belt: Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy
    Staff: Stanchion of Primal Instinct

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Well, that explains it. I didn't think there was any way that model could be from before Wrath. Augh.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=65497

Got that one for my warlock, seems fitting.

10+ Year Old Account

Shivering Felspine
    Halberd of Desolation
    Ranseur of Hatred
    Cant do anything with polearms. I have tried, hell I even begged on on the forums and gc twitter to let clothies mog into them (as clothies got nothing new with that patch) with not even one answer from any of them. they simply made that change for monks and druids, the douches.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=51869#modelviewer

I like this one pretty much. Putricide 10m hc drops it.

Deleted

Shivering Felspine
    Halberd of Desolation
    Ranseur of Hatred
    Warlocks can't equip Polearms though? You must be able to equip the item in order to transmog it, even weapons. The Staff <-> Polearm was more for Druids and Monks I believe?