The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Finally got fitting gloves and boots for my transmog, plus the black hand for my felguard. I'm very pleased with the result. I use Midnight as mount.

Nice! Set list?

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    Nice! Set list?
    To my eye that's mostly Heroic Regalia of the Thousandfold Hells (Throne of Thunder tier), except for head and hands. The head is the Hood of Hungering Darkness (Blizz Shop) and the gloves are from Normal Sha-Skin Regalia (Heart of Fear tier).

I also grabbed the Hood of Hungering Darkness with some Token funds recently, though my planned set is mostly Sha-Skin Regalia with just the belt from Regalia of the Thousandfold Hells. I just need Empress to drop the damned chest token for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    imgur.com/VXEoD32. jpg
    Current look.

can u link the items ? i rly love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybx View Post
    can u link the items ? i rly love it!
    Thanks! I'm not a big fan of the whole Azj'Aqir set, but I love the helm and wanted to make an outfit around it.

Helm: Eyes of Azj'Aqir from Heroic Nighthold/Emerald Nightmare

Shoulder: Mantle of the Faceless Shroud from LFR Dragon Soul

Cloak: Demon Commander's Drape from Legion pre-event

Chest: Sha-Skin Robes from Heroic Heart of Fear/Terrace of the Endless Spring

Gloves: Prideful Gladiator's Felweave Handguards from Mists PvP

Belt: Malevolent Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy from Mists PvP

And the weapon is, of course, the first PvP skin for Ulthalesh.

Witches hats are the best and this is what i go with nowadays.

Wikket Witch's Hat + Deathbringer's tier shoulders (very slight clipping there). Guldan's staff or Scapel of Unrelenting Agony as demo. Nightfallen tabard for show, guild tabard otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranka View Post
    Witches hats are the best and this is what i go with nowadays.

Wikket Witch's Hat + Deathbringer's tier shoulders (very slight clipping there). Guldan's staff or Scapel of Unrelenting Agony as demo. Nightfallen tabard for show, guild tabard otherwise.
    Very nice. I have something very similar minus shoulders ( I hide them ) on my male undead. Only problem is I have to use the old style witch hat. The one you have looks HORRIBLE on male UD. Needs adjusted down, looks like it isn't sitting on my actual head I've put in several bug reports, hoping it gets fixed eventually.

Deleted
    Here's the latest one I'm using.

Last edited by mmoc0cf5e86f17; 2017-04-15 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    any suggestions for the new Challenge apperance? (demo)
    Last edited by MrHappy; 2017-04-04 at 04:09 AM.

t5? :P

###########
    Thanks for the heads up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    t5? :P

###########
    tha'ts what i'm using now. I just wish i had something more...tribal-esque

Pretty much always go back to nemesis, No Tier has anywhere close to the nostalgic prestige effect that T2 has for me, would kill (an alliance player) for a HD remake.

Got the new pvp chest. been rocking this to go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love using the tier sets (and it's corresponding counterparts; look alikes from Mages/Priests), but generally trying to fit a color scheme for every spec, but Demo.

Currently running (as Destruction) T2 Nemesis Raiment along with green fire and farming higher tier sets in green or it's look alikes.
    As Demo, I run Warlords season 3 blue recolor for Horde (t17 recolor)
    And finally Affliction, I run the recolored/look alike version of tier 8 Sanctification Regalia.

Appearances are: All hidden appearances
    Destruction with green tint (WQ reward)
    Demonology with blue/Purple-ish tint (WQ reward)
    Affliction with no unlocked tint

Swapping every now and then, but trying, as said, to fit a color scheme. Green for Destruction, purple/pink/dark blue for Affliction and for some odd reason I do not have one for Demonology. I do try to make it the "holier" spec by using t6 Absolution Priest recolor (white) and such.

7+ Year Old Account

if anyone wants to know what and such ask, if not, i wont bother posting it all :P

i also use the balance of power brown and gold scythe for affliction, and the mythic edict of argus for destro
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

My new destro mog (goes well the challenge staff too but i need to unlock hidden colors first!)

made by Shyama

Deleted
    Affliction :

i use this for demo right now, it just fits so well together even its full set and that gives the mog -100 points.

Last edited by Arcrin; 2017-04-09 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

if anyone wants to know what and such ask, if not, i wont bother posting it all :P

i also use the balance of power brown and gold scythe for affliction, and the mythic edict of argus for destro
    I use to rock this look for awhile toward the end of WoD sans the shoulders because I suck.

I just like slapping on my favorite BC warlock sets or sometimes t10 sanctified from WoTLK with a purposely mismatched helm. Not terribly original but I've enjoyed it.