Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I'm loathe to start planning transmogs with Ashbringer right now until I know for sure that some looks of it aren't restricted to Mythic-only raiders or pain-in-the-neck metas or somesuch. I'm hoping that only the relics/upgrade items will go that route.
    We know for sure that the PvP skin will come through PvPing (fearing prestige rank 5), so most likely there will be skins from CM, Ahead of the Curve and such. At least I hope so. That way we got something to work for the whole expansion.

But I hope they wont make Mythic only skins though.. Never cared for Mythic, too much of a hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I doubt they won't make mythic only skins considering they added mythic only armor styles in warlords. I would start making sets regardless because at worst you just won't be able to use it for awhile already got some planned out for the storm, fire, and regular ashbringers. If storm isn't hard to get I'm using the shit outta that mog tho, will have to link later might actually start using it now heh.

I'm loathe to start planning transmogs with Ashbringer right now until I know for sure that some looks of it aren't restricted to Mythic-only raiders or pain-in-the-neck metas or somesuch. I'm hoping that only the relics/upgrade items will go that route.
    I'm thinking for Liadrin's ashbringer, BK pvp armor is a must.

"Scartan"

Well, the set I'll use for the plain-Jane Ashbringer will definitely be my "Scarlet Spartan" set:

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:21 PM.

Deleted
    The only set that goes hand in hand with classic Ashbringer is Lightbringer Armor.

I for one am looking forward to being a Male Blood Elf.

Rocking out Ashbringer with

Potato Quality, gonna look sick with Ashrbinger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    I for one am looking forward to being a Male Blood Elf.

Rocking out Ashbringer with

Potato Quality, gonna look sick with Ashrbinger.
    I'm confused by what exactly you're trying to go for with this look. Obviously ignoring the weapon seeing as it's meant to use Ashbringer, to me there isn't any cohesion.

Quote Originally Posted by klausica View Post
    The only set that goes hand in hand with classic Ashbringer is Lightbringer Armor.
    Actually the true set for the Ashbringer is warrior t3 set, as that was what Mograine used with it.. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I'm confused by what exactly you're trying to go for with this look. Obviously ignoring the weapon seeing as it's meant to use Ashbringer, to me there isn't any cohesion.
    To me the pieces fit nicely together, nothing special, but not mean to the eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by klausica View Post
    I'd say Tier 10 25 man fits well, since it's what Tirion wore in Icecrown and in lots of art

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Actually the true set for the Ashbringer is warrior t3 set, as that was what Mograine used with it.. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

To me the pieces fit nicely together, nothing special, but not mean to the eye.
    In my transmogs I like to go with sets that, you know what it is when you look at it; but it isn't too flashy. The T14 Heroic set was simply because I couldn't find a set that matched the T16 Shoulders very well because they are easily my favorite shoulders on a Male Blood Elf.

Basically my goal with transmogs is to look at that character; and think they could have been just placed there as a class NPC in the world. I'm not gonna go on some ego trip and make my Xmog crazy flashy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    It's all the same set except the shoulders. Personally I would change the shoulders to the LFR version since the blue feathers would fit better with the blue crystals on the armor, but the look is cohesive to me anyway. It's a white, gold and black palette.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    It's all the same set except the shoulders. Personally I would change the shoulders to the LFR version since the blue feathers would fit better with the blue crystals on the armor, but the look is cohesive to me anyway. It's a white, gold and black palette.
    I was seriously considering it but the white hue from the LFR shoulders is a little more vibrant than the white in the White Tiger set; I might get both once I get the Ashbringer for the Xmog but as for now a little uncertain.
    Last edited by Alsonia; 2015-08-12 at 08:33 PM.

http://postimg.org/image/5pkpzoxb3/full/

Any tips what weapon to use? Quel'Delar comes to mid

Quote Originally Posted by Haelbrecht View Post

Starshatter - Normal Mogu'shan Vaults
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Starshatter - Normal Mogu'shan Vaults
    Thought of that, doesn't look like a weapon to me tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Haelbrecht View Post

A few possibilities:

- Quel'delar (best overall match imo)
    - Hammer of Crushing Whispers (10N)
    - Archon Glaive
    - Uroe, Harbinger of Terror (Normal)
    - Greatsword of Frozen Hells (Heroic)

A few possibilities:

- Quel'delar (best overall match imo)
    - Hammer of Crushing Whispers (10N)
    - Archon Glaive
    - Uroe, Harbinger of Terror (Normal)
    - Greatsword of Frozen Hells (Heroic)
    Thank you!

Anyone managed to make a decent spellbreaker?

Does anyone know what the extent of customization is for Ashbringer in terms of looks?

Well, so far we know of five different skins for it, the basic one, a higher polygon one that comes from leveling it up, a shadowy "corrupted" one from PvP prestige ranks that looks Arakkoa-inspired, one where the blade is made out of fire (source unknown) and a "Titanic" one where the blade is made of shattered fragments held together by lightning (also unknown). I suspect the unknown ones are tied to raiding and challenge modes. The UI that was shown indicated that each version will come in four colorways.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"