10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this is amazing, so much inspiration. I am kind of feeling very nauseous that i deleted some of my older sets ...

Deleted
    I'm quite happy I kept this set.

Now, if I could only find a proper belt to go with it. And a weapon. 2H, preferably.
    And maybe even a cloak...

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post

Now, if I could only find a proper belt to go with it. And a weapon. 2H, preferably.
    This is what I'm doing except with the purple skin from BC Heroics. And for my weapons I'm using Greatsword of Forlorn visions for 2 hand and Shadowrend Longblade for 1 hand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Hey anyone know what Kyle's WoW character is wearing?

Reference pic:

The base armor is obviously the Overlord's Set. A green drop item set. The chain hat....eh I could probably find on the AH. But the shoulders/boots a bit tricky. Not sure those are even plate shoulders!
    Shoulders are from the Gargoyle boss in Scholomance boots are from either scholomance or Stratrholme, can't really remember

Forgive it's sizey, the fanciest thing I've got here is Paint.

Somewhat of a 'dark' paladin set, without completely looking like a DK.

Items used

I can't believe that out of all the new content that has been released since I quit, the transmogrifier is what makes me want to renew my subscription.
    I saved a LOT of cool sets for a moment like this....yet I quit the game :|
    Might come back with this patch or perhaps the next expansion, so I will miss the phase in which every paladin wears a judgement set.

I'll be wearing this(not that this is my FEMALE HUMAN paladin, using some ingame items to look like a Male Bloodelf):

Too bad the white of T4 and of T8 don't really match that well, but o well...it looks AMAZING imo....If only I could get the enchant looks transmogrified too!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got shoulders and a head that looks like the tier 1 for warriors, along with a fitting 1h/shield if I should ever go prot. Does anyone have any tips for fitting pieces for this? I'm mostly looking for badass gear that makes me look like a fighter more than a munk with weapons, so it doesn't necessarily have to be other items that look like tier 1 for warriors. Any help will be highly appreciated

Also, rogues and hunters get the coolest freaking gear while leveling, mixing that with some lovely set items like 1-3 for rogues is just *drool*.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    wut. *stares at the forums*
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Hello there can som1 tell me which pieces are these (Besides Shoulders)?

Shes the one sitting on the horse near the quest hub on the argent tournament

Deleted
    wish my pala was a male human, the lvl 60 pvp gear for alliance paladins looks so cool, the horde paladin 60 armor looks terrible d

Quote Originally Posted by Farcow View Post
    Hello there can som1 tell me which pieces are these (Besides Shoulders)?
    The white Crystalforge pieces all drop in SSC, except for the legs/belt which aren't and never were obtainable by players, and the boots, which are called Blue's Greaves of the Righteous Guardian and are sold for JP by the gear vendor outside of the Shattered Sun Armory.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lepp View Post
    Does anyone know a good looking weapon + shield that fit good with this set? http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...ment-recolour/
    My MS is Holy btw
    LVL 80 crafted Blacksmithing Shield and the 1h sword from last boss in shadow labs are perfect.
    I'll log out in mine so you can see what I'm wearing: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...9fear/advanced
    the shield has the purple glow of kirin tor aswell as it's a very good designed shield that fits for "magic"
    The sword has the same color glow as the shield aswell as the glow is purple, don't think there's any better look atm. Yes i know I'm missing the shoulders from Omor in hellfire ramps, he's such a bitch that wont drop it..
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post

What set is this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynith View Post
    What set is this?
    Its from the zombie invasion,pre-wrath event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Its from the zombie invasion,pre-wrath event.
    I sincerely wish I never deleted that set, but noo I needed more bank space >_<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

im sure they will bring back the armor from the zombie invasion

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Hehe, good one :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Not going to happen.

This is the look I think I'll be rocking.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    for my tanking set i am going with a draconic theme in red, can anyone suggest a suitable helm and cloak?