Head: Crown of the Silver hand
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of Winged triumph
    Chest: Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate
    Hands: Lightbringer Gauntlets
    Waist: Girdle of the Silver Hand
    Legs: Legplates of the Silver Hand
    Feet: Sabatons of the Silver Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Or you could get the PvP version for free.

<3 world quests
    Question about the PVP armor set from World Quests:

Do you have to be pretty hunkered down with PVPing and PVP World Questing to get tier-like armor, or can the armor quest pop up by chance, even if you only really do PVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Question about the PVP armor set from World Quests:

Do you have to be pretty hunkered down with PVPing and PVP World Questing to get tier-like armor, or can the armor quest pop up by chance, even if you only really do PVE?
    The "PvP" WQs, at least on my realm, Area 52, are not PvP at all. You flag, kill opposite faction NPCs and one named mob, collect 300 honor, and that's it. You'll randomly see the reward be a piece of gear, the iLvl of which goes up based on your honor level. The stats and type are random as well.

I have yet to see a single Alliance player at any of the towers. It's just collect easy Honor and get a chance for cool transmog gear and for the Artifact skins locked behind PvP Prestiges.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-16 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    At which honor level does the PvP gear from WQ upgrade to tier?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    At which honor level does the PvP gear from WQ upgrade to tier?
    You mean the Tier lookalike pieces? I start getting them after Honor Level 20.

- - - Updated - - -

The blue PvP gear mixed with the DMF boots and the LFR Tier 14.

Item List
    Head: Bloody Bandana
    Shoulders: Vindictive Combatant's Scaled Shoulders
    Back: Vindictive Combatant's Greatcloak of Faith
    Chest: Vindictive Combatant's Scaled Chestpiece
    Hands: Vindictive Combatant's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Vindictive Combatant's Scaled Girdle
    Legs: White Tiger Legguards (LFR)
    Feet: Noble's Fancy Boots
    Weapon: Wild Gladiator's Bonegrinder
    Illusion: Blood Draining
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-20 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin090 View Post
    What are people thinking of armor sets for Corrupted Ashbringer? I been playing around the wowhead dressing room but I have not found any thing I like going with it yet
    Depends on the color, of course. I'd like to use the standard green, which is a bit tricky. So far, my favorite option is the Mythic DK lookalike from HFC:

The textures are taken from the Legion questing greens, so you could wear those. Color of the gold trim is way off, but meh, story of our lives.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Deathwing style, with the prestige mount. And Vindicator Boros, who like to yell a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim View Post
    Deathwing style, with the prestige mount. And Vindicator Boros, who like to yell a lot.

What mount is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    What mount is that?
    He did say 'Prestige mount' so I'd go and guess som high PvP prestige? Not sure how high though.

Looks sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

What is that flag on your back? Some sort of toy?

Deleted
    The mount is the reward of being prestige 3 + Honor level 50.
    The flag is for P2/H50. (Not usable in arena ironically :x) 5min CD, and last until you die. (Or remove it manually.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    You mean the Tier lookalike pieces? I start getting them after Honor Level 20.
    I got the Gladiator's chest (and a cloak) a few days ago, and I only just hit 15 today, so I don't think it's strictly tied to honor level.

it seems to be somewhat random; the earliest I saw an 840 from the pvp world quests I think was rank 12. There was also a hotfix note about high-end rewards not going to people with lower honor ranks anymore, though

Deleted
    "The army of Light will need you."
    "Sure !"

Really hope they fix the goddamned way Male bloodelves hold their weapon already. ..Its been 2 years and we're still holding wepaons in the right and left hand reversed..right is holding like left should, and left is holding like the right should, both have their blade turned in toward the body, rather than away like the old model had...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Kudos to anyone who manages to find a fitting set for this artifact appearance.

Firelands Warrior hc off-set matches the colour sheme quite well I'd say.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Need to get the correct colour shoulders - I have the blue/gold coloured version of the chest piece that would match the shoulders a bit better, but I don't think it looks quite as nice with the weapon skin.

Chest: Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate (Though there are Vindictive Gladiator's variants in different colours too)
    Shoulders: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Gloves: Fists of Thane Kray-Tan
    Belt: Class Hall Belt
    Weapon/Shield: Hidden Appearance with the pvp colour variant (kill 1000 players with hidden appearance equipped).
    Last edited by Raeli; 2016-09-21 at 05:16 AM.

[QUOTE=Raeli;42398023]Need to get the correct colour shoulders - I have the blue/gold coloured version of the chest piece that would match the shoulders a bit better, but I don't think it looks quite as nice with the weapon skin.

Very nice.
    Pls let us know, what the parts are named, which u are wearing

WotLK/Cata brought in the era of pro wrestling championship belts, and Legion has brought in the era of tinycloaks.

The Legion cloaks are gorgeous, but in many cases are nothing but fancy doilies draped across your shoulders. Most of these tinycloaks are designed to match specific sets (the one below I got today matches the Season 1 Gladiator set), but I want to be able to use them outside of those sets, and the size and shapes are too goofy to make them viable in many cases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Kudos to anyone who manages to find a fitting set for this artifact appearance.
    The cash shop red helm would go with it, for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Athalnor View Post
    I got the Gladiator's chest (and a cloak) a few days ago, and I only just hit 15 today, so I don't think it's strictly tied to honor level.
    I've done so many of those towers that I lost track. Sounds about right.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-19 at 03:22 PM.