Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    It's the Horde version of the Vindictive gear this season.

And yes. From WQ/BGs.
    Minor correction, it's the Gladiator set. The Vindictive set is a red/gold recolor of the Leystone armor.

EDIT: Let me correct my damned self. I was thinking it was just called 'Gladiator'. The Leystone recolor is Vindictive Combatant.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-12 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Looks great Ashborer, what piece is the helm?
    Overlord's Crown

Always loved the lore and look of the Scarlet Crusade. Here's my take on a Crusader.

Got the PvP version of the Corrupted Ashbringer last night, pretty nice match-up imo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    *Snip*

Got the PvP version of the Corrupted Ashbringer last night, pretty nice match-up imo!
    Awesome work!

What did you do for PVP to get your 1000 kills? Underbelly farming? AV?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Painless and quick way is to farm bots outside of instances such as Firelands or Mogu'shan palace

And here I am grinding BGs.. Haven't even thought about Underbelly, or killing off bots outside raid instances..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I found a Tol Barad farming group yesterday and got about 100 kills in less than 30 minutes. Not sure if it was a kill-trading on purpose, but most of the time it was a "tag enemies, duck around corner to get healed, go back, tag, back around corner" kinda deal.

I've also noticed that I get "mystery kills" added to the counter, the source of which I can't identify. After I left that Tol Barad group, I had 180 kills. I checked the macro a couple of hours later, having done NO PvP since TB, and the number had jumped to 216. I can only assume that perhaps I'm getting kill credit when I jump to a PvP realm for Suramar WQs or the like.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-14 at 02:58 PM.

Awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    And here I am grinding BGs.. Haven't even thought about Underbelly, or killing off bots outside raid instances..
    I actually did Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest with a friend of mine who was farming kills for his DH color variant. We averaged about 100-150 kills per BG for the most part. Also did some world PvP in Lorlathil since there's always like 15+ allys on the flight master at all times who we could AoE down ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocCip View Post

Humble paladin mog

Can replace with a vanilla looking 2h sword, can't be too flashy imo if you wanna go for that paladin of the line look. no hero, just another warrior of the light carrying out his duty
    That looks awesome! I really wished we could look like old Aurius: http://pt.wowhead.com/npc=10917/aurius

My current transmog (sometimes i took off the shirt when it's on a hot zone )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    I love this MoP set, but always hated the shoulders. I think these ones work pretty well for an understated blood knight look.

Maybe it's just me but i find the Blood knight look so nice on Blood elves. Really fitting!: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08NNd808RlI87c
    (the twinblades weren't loading..)

And btw, Any hopes for in the future we might get armours like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post

Really like your set. Would it be too much to ask for a list of the pieces?

Man you guys are pretty creative! How do I add a screenshot?

Haven't posted a new xmog in this thread for ages but I recently unlocked the red color for my corrupted Ashbringer and had to come up with a new look. I am really proud of how this came out because it is using pieces from a wide variety of sets and achieves a gradient from bottom to top going black to red capturing a burning furnace theme overall.

Click on the image for a few different angles.

Meditations

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been running this since transmog came out pretty much:

And this one from time to time, though it looks a lot better on human male or tauren:

I'm on my way of getting the red variant for the Corrupted Ashbringer look.

Any suggested looks for it? I'm kinda thinking the 25-man Ulduar DK look, personally.

Suggestions?
    I'm using a few pieces of DK ToT Lookalike mixed with some quest pieces and a WoD PVP helm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it not possible to get this set from world pvp quests anymore? I haven't seen any pieces in weeks and all I ever got was the legs. :<

Can it show up in those weekly 2v2/3v3 rated caches? Only been getting AP and relics out of 'em. I'm honor level 22 if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    And this one from time to time, though it looks a lot better on human male or tauren:
    What mace+shield combo is that? It looks really neat.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."