Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Different tastes for different people. I love the paladin class, but that doesn't mean I have to run around like I'm a christmas tree all the time.
    Last time I checked a christmas tree is green with alot of colored stuff on.. Meh.
    As you said "different tastes for different peple", but I still think it looks stupid when I see a paladin in warrior or DK look-alike gear, it just dosn't fit the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Depends on color and race! A character is an open book in my mind to how'd they dress or what gear they'd wear.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Settana/simple

I love the tier eight for warriors. The recolor looks so good on paladins and the in game eye glow on human females is stunning.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Snip*
    Need your advice on this one. Should I use the sword one or the axe one? Got both weapons on equal ilvl and stats (pvp wepps). I'm also searching for a mace that would fit the set, any ideas?
    The sword looks amazing and the Axe looks a lot more brutal, Depends on what you're doing in my opinion PVE=Sword PVP=Axe, But just do what you feel best with

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Last time I checked a christmas tree is green with alot of colored stuff on.. Meh.
    As you said "different tastes for different peple", but I still think it looks stupid when I see a paladin in warrior or DK look-alike gear, it just dosn't fit the character.
    Yeah, because I meant literately a christmas tree. Way to go! A christmas tree as in flashy and shiny like a power ranger.
    You think it looks stupid, but the fact is there are a lot of "dark" paladin sets even in the tiers and pvp. A paladin isn't necessarily a big blob of shiny lights you know.

Quote Originally Posted by GHP View Post
    The sword looks amazing and the Axe looks a lot more brutal, Depends on what you're doing in my opinion PVE=Sword PVP=Axe, But just do what you feel best with
    Been using a mogged Armageddon since 4.3 and up until now with the deadly glad set, so I'm kinda tired of swords atm :P For now I'm gonna stick with the axe unless I also find a cool mace. Thanks for the response
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2012-03-27 at 11:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

My paladin with Lightforge recolor and Kael's two hander:

Probably not the most original one, but I love the Wrathful Pally set! Did take quite a while to farm, but thankfully I had the Vengeful helmet saved from TBC.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

15+ Year Old Account

Most likely not going to bother with any other set.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    I have heard that the guys (and girls) on the paladin forum know alot of transmog pieces
    I'm looking for a plate kilt thingie for my warrior, and i hoped that you guys might have some sugestions? (maybe some other pieces matching good for a set?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gafannzo View Post
    I have heard that the guys (and girls) on the paladin forum know alot of transmog pieces
    I'm looking for a plate kilt thingie for my warrior, and i hoped that you guys might have some sugestions? (maybe some other pieces matching good for a set?)
    There aren't a lot of plate kirts, the easiest to get are the T10-paladin-lookalikes form ICC.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=49902#same-model-as:0+2+3+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Need your advice on this one. Should I use the sword one or the axe one? Got both weapons on equal ilvl and stats (pvp wepps). I'm also searching for a mace that would fit the set, any ideas?
    what belt/legs/boots are those?

Legs: generic wotlk greens
    Feet: generic Cata greens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Shhh, Im a warrior.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-28 at 12:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I don't understand why so many go for a dark "warrior transmog" when you're a warrior of the light..
    I'm one of those people who usually goes for the "dark" theme, but I still think it suits the paladin. Just because you're a warrior of the Light you don't need to look like a priest. My current set is based upon the demonslayer-side of a Paladin. It's not all about skeletons/light

My current set:

I haven't acquired all the items for the set I really want :/

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 07:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    There aren't a lot of plate kirts, the easiest to get are the T10-paladin-lookalikes form ICC.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=49902#same-model-as:0+2+3+1
    There's also the T2 lookalike from The Underbog HC. http://www.wowhead.com/item=27748. I personally think the ICC kilt looks better, but there are alternatives out there
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-28 at 04:40 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    My two transmog sets for my Tankadin, one is a mix involving the Bloodscale Set (I jokingly refer to it as my Skankadin Set)

and currently I've gone all Blood Knight. I think I might eventually switch back to my Skankadin set, whilst unrealistic for a tank set, it was fun and that's what fantasy is about. And skimpy. But I like this for now

I'm currently collecting the Hyperion set as I want to use those pieces for a new set up, but it's so tedious to farm and it's hardly ever on the auction house. Bah.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-28 at 04:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post

Probably not the most original one, but I love the Wrathful Pally set! Did take quite a while to farm, but thankfully I had the Vengeful helmet saved from TBC.
    My paladin is pretty much wearing exactly this, apart from Mine has the wrathful helmet too. I Just really like the set, and I kinda get the feeling alot of people try to be unique for the sake of being unique. I use the set because I like it.

They both look good, but if I HAD to choose, I'd go for the axe, it's just a pity it's not a teeny bit darker to march exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    A little something I have been putting together.

I really like this one, looks awesome

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My current transmog:

Really love the helmet of that arena set. Still missing a chestpiece though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My pally's transmog:

I dig it
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-04-02 at 04:04 PM.

thoughts? anyone have a suggestion for a 1h sword to go with it?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-04-02 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have any suggestions for a sword, but you should do something about the size of that pic. :P

Or maybe.. http://www.wowhead.com/item=1728#same-model-as to go with the flame of your shield. It's a BoE epic for lvl 60, though.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt