And I need to say, it turned out really well!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    Updated my paladins gear with some WoD items.

The set is based around the Iron Horde transmog items you can get with the scraps, since I really like the chest and legs from that set a lot.
    I'm considering getting some different boots and gloves, and I'd like to get the Paladin tier 16 yellow shoulders. (clicky for larger images)

The colours of the shield look a bit off in the last shot, but it's actually pretty decent in-game. Also love the way you carry it on your back. Most larger shields that you carry vertically clip terribly on Draenei, but this one doesn't!

Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/RLVaWd0.jpg

Always thought the t2 reskin pauldrons looked bad, so i tried to find something that went along with it. Crystalforge looked out of place by itself, so I added the axe and shield to match.
    That's the best I've seen in a long while. Might have to steal it for my draenei pally

Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    Updated my paladins gear with some WoD items.

The set is based around the Iron Horde transmog items you can get with the scraps, since I really like the chest and legs from that set a lot.
    I'm considering getting some different boots and gloves, and I'd like to get the Paladin tier 16 yellow shoulders. (clicky for larger images)

The colours of the shield look a bit off in the last shot, but it's actually pretty decent in-game. Also love the way you carry it on your back. Most larger shields that you carry vertically clip terribly on Draenei, but this one doesn't!
    Been looking for a shield to match the iron horde set, what's the name of that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

The white cape is perfect IMO. I plan on Using my current axe and Gurthalak (love the models) for my Ret weapons, and probably get the Torch of the Damned from BT for my mace.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Been looking for a shield to match the iron horde set, what's the name of that one?
    It's this shield: http://www.wowhead.com/item=106529&&bonus=0

You can also try to find http://www.wowhead.com/item=118873 .. though it's very random and costed a few thousand gold on Moonglade (EU)'s auction house. Easier to get if you are horde, because it's the stock 620 blue PvP strength shield. The Alliance one has a blue light in the middle.

eu battle net/wow/en/character/draenor/Alman/simple
    cant post links or anything special yet i'd appreciate if someone could help me out

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ATakvam View Post
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/draenor/Alman/simple
    cant post links or anything special yet i'd appreciate if someone could help me out
    Interesting. Your Terokk's Quill has the Blood-Tempered Ranseur colors.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

yeah i just mogged terokk's quill. used the Blood-Tempered ranseur before.

Deleted
    So WoD has been out for a few weeks now. This may be the wrong thread to ask in but has anyone found any great looking random pieces that you have incorporated into your transmog? Weapons/Shields is especially interesting.

I don't normally reply on MMO, but I actually *have* found a pretty sweet weapon Dreamz.

You can score the Sunsoul Scepter from a Big Crate of Salvage, or from boosting to 90 as Holy. It looks pretty beast as a Draenei Healer.

Just finished this mog, and im pretty happy with it overall Let me know what you think!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralJim View Post
    I don't normally reply on MMO, but I actually *have* found a pretty sweet weapon Dreamz.

You can score the Sunsoul Scepter from a Big Crate of Salvage, or from boosting to 90 as Holy. It looks pretty beast as a Draenei Healer.
    I got that mace yesterday from salvage too You can view it in use from my sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

10+ Year Old Account

Rocking my Ruthless 2.2k rated gear from back in Cataclysm. Really like how it looks. It's pretty badass. ^^

Perfect for a Draenei Paladin I'm pretty proud of this set!

Quote Originally Posted by Digory Kirke View Post
    Perfect for a Draenei Paladin I'm pretty proud of this set!
    did they update the graphic on naruu mace or is it some other??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the hammer got an update just like the bulwark. Salvage yard, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunsoul Warmaul "drops" from the Salvage Yard Not sure if it got an update though, it looks the same to me.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt