Quote Originally Posted by Heffalum View Post

Can't post links yet, is someone could be so nice

Going for the Combobreaker-Look, not happy with weapon&shield though...
    The Soulwarped Tower Shield from the normal Socrethar encounter in Hellfire Citadel looks really good with the Alliance version of the PvP set (never mind the WoWhead screenshot, it's actually white, black and red). It has the same sort of ridged texture, the black trim on the side of the shield matches the black trim on the armor, the raised plates with a circle cut-out pretty much matches the shape of the pauldrons, and the red orb would go well with your combo-breaker belt.

imgur.com/XWdn7tN

Cant post links yet, maybe someone could if possible.

Wanted to go with something more standard looking armor, although i do like quite a few of our tier sets.
    Last edited by Aonea; 2015-09-28 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aonea View Post
    imgur.com/XWdn7tN

Wanted to go with something more standard looking armor, although i do like quite a few of our tier sets.
    http://imgur.com/XWdn7tN

Which shield is that?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

http://imgur.com/BtdSxCt
    A little something I threw together to try to match the crown of desolation, I think it came out pretty nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Aonea View Post
    imgur.com/XWdn7tN

Looks great, I'd aim for some new boots though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    oh very nice
    What weapon is that?

Deleted
    Vanson, great!!! Simple astonishing set in my eyes! Like a fiery variation of Lightbringer set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    This is my favorite xmog. It works well with purple weapons

I love this, Anyone know where teh other stuff is that isn't judgement recolour?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    I love this, Anyone know where teh other stuff is that isn't judgement recolour?
    Shoulders and Gloves: Season 1 PvP
    Chest: T13 Paladin Heroic
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Hey guys I can't post links cause I'm still new but I have the heroic ICC tier set and I can't seem to find a good weapon that matches it any suggestions?

-Gor'gah, High Blade of the Gorians
    -Zoid's Firelit Greatsword
    -any of the weapons from Dragon Soul
    All of these come in both purple and orange varieties for matching the armor color or the FX glow.

It also goes nicely with either of the Sha-tainted two-handers from Normal/Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar.

If you want to go old-school you can try Despair or Torch of the Damned.

If you wanted a one-hander, I think the obvious choice is Twilight's Hammer
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2015-09-30 at 08:31 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Not entirely original, but thrown together from a few different resources...

Deleted
    I was wondering if anyone of you guys can provide an ingame screenshot of a bloodelf female sporting the Ruthless Gladiator's Redemption in combination with this shield: Wild Gladiator's Barrier. It would be important that she has a ponytail and the shield should be worn on her back

I am asking this because i am very picky concerning shield and clipping issues. I cant buy the shield because i didnt earn enough conquest points yet and stuff like the wowhead dressing room does not work with sheated weapons it seems.

Deleted
    Here's my version of the t8 warrior helm & shoulders. Got inspiration here & here

Shame that armory doesn't show belts correctly. I really like the dagger and scrolls hanging on my waist
    Last edited by mmoc243defdff8; 2015-10-01 at 08:52 AM.

That belt is so ugly.. Fits the set of course (as it is just the set), but it makes you look like a pregnant woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Closing in on a complete Redemption set from the BMAH(just need gloves.)

What are some of your favorite weapons to go with the set?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    2H if you like polearms then CM polearm fits perfectly, otherwise Abaddon from Yogg 10 man is really good choice aswell.

For 1H , Slayer of the Lifeless from Gothik in Naxx 10 (drops from some other bosses aswell I think, shared loot) or normal version of Elegon axe , along with Bastion of Light (drops from Anetheron in Hyjal)
    Haven't done CMs yet, been too busy with progress.

This question is primarily aimed at 2 handers. I would prefer a sword or mace.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm rocking this one for now
    citadel enforcers claymore from ICC10
    Last edited by Daviiwow; 2015-10-03 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciata View Post
    Closing in on a complete Redemption set from the BMAH(just need gloves.)

What are some of your favorite weapons to go with the set?
    T3 demands Naxx weapons. Since might of Menethil isnt in game anymore, Demise would work as it shares the same model.

http://imgur.com/a/lRC5U

Phantom Blade or Shifting Fel-blade? I'm having troubles deciding.....
    Last edited by angelflavor; 2015-10-05 at 06:38 PM.
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."