Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    Nice looking mog. Is that name from Jon Nodveidt?
    Indeed it is my friend. Dissection is the most underrated black metal band.
    For the Glory of Mankind

Built around the Scryers tabard. Intentionally lighter at the top, then darker as you go down.

Item List
    Head: Hidden
    Shoulder: Caimas' Spaulders
    Back:
    Chest: Colossus Smasher Breastplate
    Tabard: Scryers Tabard
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Hands: Spiked Cobalt Gauntlets
    Waist: Hevna's Eye Socket
    Legs: Sunwatcher's Legplates
    Feet: Noble's Fancy Boots
    Weapon: Grievous Gladiator's Greatsword
    Enchant: Coldlight (to match the blue smoke the sword emits)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-07-21 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the armor, but style-wise the weapon seem very out of place. The set looks thin and neat, very elven (apart from the two spikes), and then weapon is this savage ogre-inspired thing. Might snag that mog before I switch to aldor for the fos! Knowing myself I'll still be scryers for quite some time
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Judgement Crown and the Judgment helm from Onyxia are being counted as different items, although I can't notice any difference.
    WotLK onyxia helmets had higher resolution textures. Just zoom in and compare ie. warrior T2 and onyxia one.

Though maybe they upgraded the textures on old T2 also, as they have upgraded few messy textures of certain old items?

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    I like the armor, but style-wise the weapon seem very out of place. The set looks thin and neat, very elven (apart from the two spikes), and then weapon is this savage ogre-inspired thing. Might snag that mog before I switch to aldor for the fos! Knowing myself I'll still be scryers for quite some time
    I agree; the weapon was used strictly for the color matching.

Just remember, you can't use the tabard if you go Aldor, unless you re-farm Scryers to exalted again!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    WotLK onyxia helmets had higher resolution textures. Just zoom in and compare ie. warrior T2 and onyxia one.

Though maybe they upgraded the textures on old T2 also, as they have upgraded few messy textures of certain old items?
    Seems weird that better textures would make two of the same item be flagged as separate items, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its the different item ID that makes them 2 different items.

Does anyone know the details of the first pic in Kayrah's post #8253

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khabel View Post
    Does anyone know the details of the first pic in Kayrah's post #8253
    http://wowhead.com/outfit=12029/tankadin + http://www.wowhead.com/item=30910/tempest-of-chaos

Last edited by mmoca20688d08a; 2016-07-21 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks for the quick response

DK T13 Boots, Legs and Belt re-skin.

Draenor quest gloves, Pally PvP Chest and Shoulders. Argent Crusader's Tabard, hidden helm.

I get that the sword and outfit don't really 'fit' by theme or colour, but I've never really minded that.

Deleted
    Here's my paladin.
    Spent the last 3 months bidding/obtaining tier 3 on 3 characters.
    I've had the tabard of frost on my warlock since tbc
    The wardrobe addition has allowed me to look as glorious as those hardcore raiders many years ago!

I think the image is too big so the picture won't display, but here's an imgur link:
    http://imgur.com/Xo6rBtO
    Last edited by mmoc382ab27ea0; 2016-07-22 at 06:38 AM.

This is my Jedi mog. Tried to keep it kind of simple and slim looking. Was debating between the eyepatch or not.

Head: Crimson Beholder Eye
    Shoulders: Hidden
    Chest: Battleplate of the Apocalypse (Heroic T11 warrior)
    Hands: Defender's gauntlets
    Belt: Vindicator's Cinch
    Pants: Terrastra's Legguards (Heroic T11 warrior)
    Boots: Boots of the Funeral March
    Weapon: Very Light Sabre (2H warrior gnome starter quest)
    Last edited by Urt; 2016-07-22 at 10:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A few of the sets I've put together:

Top Left: Admiral (Lightforged armour, Garrison Shipyard hat, Permafrost Cape, and Ironpatch Shoulderguards)
    I wanted something that looked a bit more lightweight than the usual top-heavy plate stuff, but that would also go well with the hat.

Top Right: Red Grand Marshal (Stormpike Tabard, Scarlet Filigreed Doublet, Vicious Gladiator's Cloak of Alacrity)
    The Ashbringer's default skin is red and gold, so this was designed with that in mind. Some nice Scarlet Crusade colours on display too, which I know some paladins here like. There are a few other red tabards out there that Alliance can use, but this seemed like the best one IMHO, especially for a PvP set.

Bottom Left: White Grand Marshal (Common White Shirt, Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted)
    You can have too much gold on this set, but this keeps a nice and simple two colour scheme going.

Bottom Right: Truesteel (2 upgrades, Maiden's Favour cloak)
    Most useful for Prot I think, as it goes very well with the movie sword & shield. Originally from a post way back in this thread, but it was nice to find a cloak to go with it.

You can also go for a yellow/gold Grand Marshal set (Cloak of the Golden Hive, League of Arathor Tabard, Bright Yellow Shirt), and a blue one (Blue Linen Shirt, Wrathful Gladiator's Cloak of Victory, Stormwind / Private / Knight Tabard), but I figure that's enough for vanilla PvP sets .

= + =
    @Urt - you need to get Teebu's Blazing Longsword for that set. Those dark colours & the red work much better with a red lightsaber ...

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    @Urt - you need to get Teebu's Blazing Longsword for that set. Those dark colours & the red work much better with a red lightsaber ...
    I'm not a fan of the pommel and it's a 1h as opposed to the 2h Very Light Sabre. Wouldn't work for Ret.

Currently looking a bit like a clown, posting to ask a question: is there an addon to enhance the search function of the wardrobe? Using the set IDs from wowhead to show all parts of it and if you got them already would be nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    is there an addon to enhance the search function of the wardrobe?
    MogIt may help track down all the item names etc for now. I'm sure we're going to see lots of wardrobe addons emerge over the coming weeks though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This addon came to mind, but I'm not sure if it does what you're asking for. I just bookmarked a wardrobe addon to check out at a later time. The author is a poster on this site.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

BHD, this seems to be an addon to check before the prepatch which items were collected. Gives me just LUA-errors now.

I meant it like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, my bad. I must've misunderstood what that addon did.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Still liking the Blackrock set. Not really shiny-pladin-style, but...

Ret

Prot