Those ToV sets, are there different colors for each difficulty?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    What armor set or look would go nicely if combined with the Warforged Nightmare and the Normal Maul of Tyranny?
    Plate of the Chosen Dead (ToV normal mode/Lost Army quest reward)
    Mythic Tier 18 (HFC)
    Mythic Tier 16 (SoO)

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Those ToV sets, are there different colors for each difficulty?
    Yes. I believe LFR has light blue armor, Normal has rusty red, Heroic is a kind of burgendy color, and Mythic is gold. You can get ensembles as a chance drop from one of the bosses (not sure if all, or just Guarm and Helya) from LFR, HEroic, and Mythic, while Normal is from a quest.

Yes. I believe LFR has light blue armor, Normal has rusty red, Heroic is a kind of burgendy color, and Mythic is gold. You can get ensembles as a chance drop from one of the bosses (not sure if all, or just Guarm and Helya) from LFR, HEroic, and Mythic, while Normal is from a quest.
    Imgur gallery

Those photos show a piece on the chest that is not shown on the live version of the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Imgur gallery

Those photos show a piece on the chest that is not shown on the live version of the armor.
    They gonna add the chest piece in a future patch like 7.1.5, or did they just ditch it altogether?

They gonna add the chest piece in a future patch like 7.1.5, or did they just ditch it altogether?
    Hopefully something they add in 7.1.5 but you'd have to hop onto the PTR and check.

I personally think the normal mode plate ensemble looks the best. Hardly a color you really see but it looks super good. Also looks good with Hellscreams decapitator if you have it. That's what I'm using with it currently.

Also, @Gloriandus If you really like the helm and wanna use it (I did) use the Embroidered shirt. It hides the neck and has a grayish color but it's not really visible, just covers up the neck and matches the dark theme.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-12-22 at 08:08 AM.

I got the LFR plate set on my paladin the other week off heroic Odyn, so it's not just Guarm and Helya.

Idk if it was a bug or something but on our first heroic Helya kill everyone in our raid got the heroic ensemble.

Nothing special, the ToV Chosen Dead set (normal one), Valarjar tabard and one 2h sword from WoD, I think it was a Tanaan Jungle treasure. I use it because it fits the overall theme with a rusted-like handguard and red gems.
    Last edited by Anardel; 2016-12-22 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    I was planning to do a Scarlet Crusade-like set for my pally, as I've enjoyed their crazed zealotry since 2005, so I came up with the set below. Initially I had the scarlet tabard on, but then decided to ditch it as this ended up looking neater.
    Kinda wanted a set of gloves that only drop off a Mythic raid, but considering I'm currently a casual player, I don't think I'll get those any time soon. One of the things I enjoy the most is that this transmog has items from 4 different sets, and one offset piece (helm).

Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2016-12-22 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Also, @Gloriandus If you really like the helm and wanna use it (I did) use the Embroidered shirt. It hides the neck and has a grayish color but it's not really visible, just covers up the neck and matches the dark theme.
    I use that shirt all the time to cover up the neck. It works a lot of the time, but with this set I think it clashes too much. I just wish they'd give new set chest pieces a high, colored neck like the Silver Hand chest or the WotLK dungeon plate chests. I also grimace at how full helms tend to give Blood Elf males that "shrunken head" look.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-12-22 at 08:02 PM.

I use that shirt all the time to cover up the neck. It works a lot of the time, but with this set I think it clashes too much. I just wish they'd give new set chest pieces a high, colored neck like the Silver Hand chest or the WotLK dungeon plate chests. I also grimace at how full helms tend to give Blood Elf males that "shrunken head" look.
    Yeah I feel you for sure. I'm lucky my guild tabard basically matches so I don't see too much of the shirt. Plus I'm a human. I definitely get what you're saying.

The paladin MoP challenge modes did it pretty well. Made the armor go up the neck and attach to the helmet.

We can finally put these gorgeously ornate BC shoulders to proper use! A great match of color to the Legion pieces, and the jewels reflect the centerpiece of the belt.

Item List
    Head: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Shoulders: Swiftsteel Shoulders
    Chest: Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate
    Hands: Gloves of Thane Kray-Tan
    Waist: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Girdle
    Feet: Vindictive Gladiator's Scaled Sabatons
    Weapon: Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand

I obtained the three PvP pieces from the PvP WQs; the rewards are random, however, so make sure to check every day. You can get the gloves and chest fairly cheaply on the AH. The boots can be any "golden" boot, really, as all you see are the front part of the foot anyway. The shoulders might be the stumblingblock if you're not a Blacksmith, as they're (currently) BoP.
    I love this UI, however the shoulders listed as swiftsteel and dawnsteel seem to be alot darker (almost dark bronze not gold) in game. Are my settings just wack or did they reskin this or does it just look a little darker than is depicted here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    I love this UI, however the shoulders listed as swiftsteel and dawnsteel seem to be alot darker (almost dark bronze not gold) in game. Are my settings just wack or did they reskin this or does it just look a little darker than is depicted here.
    Can't check in-game atm, but in WoWhead's dressing room the shoulders are still golden, and only ever so slightly darker than the rest of the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    Can't check in-game atm, but in WoWhead's dressing room the shoulders are still golden, and only ever so slightly darker than the rest of the armor.
    Has to be your monitor's color or something. Even in WH's dressing room they match the yellow/gold color on my screen.

I never can decide between both T3 sets:

I have a number of transmog sets I've put together for all 3 specs, but this is my main one. I feel like Paladins are really fortunate to have a number of AMAZING looking tier sets, but it also tends to make a lot of us look very similar. I'm extra proud of this one because I feel like it stands out as unique.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I use for Holy. I like it, but feel like it's nothing special. I still haven't finished running the 100 dungeons I need for the Watcher skin I actually want to use with it, and I'm not totally sold on the gauntlets - the mythic ones from Guam would be nice lol. It also kinda bums me out to see that Blizz apparently at some point decided that rather than move the book on the waist slightly over to the side so that it would stop clipping through 3D belts, that they have just removed the 3D elements of belts when using the artifact.... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    I never can decide between both T3 sets:

Same, cept I wish I came back during BC so I could get the old ashbringer too.

I really like the LFR Tier 19 recolor; it's a very unusual combination of colors. Unfortunately, the matching gloves, belt, boots, and cloak aren't available until Nighthold is released.

I found that the Bloodhilt Gloves were the only ones that didn't clash horribly with the unusual color palette. I also didn't find a lot of weapons I liked with it, but a solid option is the Mythic recolor of the Greatsword of Pride's Fall, as it picks up on the deep copper hue a bit.

There are many belts that can be used, both color-wise, and because they sit behind the hip plates and don't clip. There's a recolor of the belt in the screenshot called the Stonecrag Girdle, that is very close to the copper color of the armor if you don't like the belt to stand out.

Item List
    Head: Crown of Steely Brambles (LFR)
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Shifting Runes (LFR)
    Back: Primal Gladiator's Cloak of Cruelty
    Chest: Insect-Etched Chestplate (LFR)
    Hands: Bloodhilt Gloves
    Waist: Talon Guard Girdle
    Feet: Ancient Skeletal Boots (10N)
    Weapon: Sword of Justice
    Illusion: Netherflame
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-12-28 at 05:55 PM.