Does anyone have some recommendations on a nice set to go with Burning Reprisal (the pure fire-like Ashbringer skin from Balance of Power) transmog? Specifically the Blue or Green versions, as I like both of them. Just can't seem to pinpoint a good match for either...
    Last edited by Blaek; 2018-06-28 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaek View Post
    Does anyone have some recommendations on a nice set to go with Burning Reprisal (the pure fire-like Ashbringer skin from Balance of Power) transmog? Specifically the Blue or Green versions, as I like both of them. Just can't seem to pinpoint a good match for either...
    My current transmog. Although I am using the original fire-version, not the blue or the green ones.

Hands, pants and boots are from the Firelands set. Hide shoulders and belt. Tabard of the Army of the Light.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

For the green one...

Item List
    Head: Radiant Lightbringer Crown (H)
    Shoulder: Grave-Dredged Pauldrons (N)
    Cloak: Veridian Cloak
    Chest: Chestplate of Congealed Corrosion (LFR)
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Hands: Gauntlets of Insane Calculations (LFR)
    Waist: Shiversleet Waistguard (H)
    Legs: Legplates of Willful Doom (LFR)
    Feet: Grievous Gladiator's Warboots of Cruelty

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    For the green one...

That looks awesome...looking up on Wowhead though, looks like the LFR stuff isn't available anymore?

That looks awesome...looking up on Wowhead though, looks like the LFR stuff isn't available anymore?
    It is available, but LFR has a terribly low droprate chance for any items due to personal loot. In BfA, all raids, including LFR, treat you as if you're in a 20-man raid and drop the appropriate amount of loot, so it'll be easier to farm LFR pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    It is available, but LFR has a terribly low droprate chance for any items due to personal loot. In BfA, all raids, including LFR, treat you as if you're in a 20-man raid and drop the appropriate amount of loot, so it'll be easier to farm LFR pieces.
    That's awesome, thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i got something that looked like those from the emerald dragons during the anniversary.

idk if you can get them outside of anniversary, or finding a blacksmith with the old rare pattern.

those are modded to look like that, btw.
    There are mods for altering armor appearances?

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    There are mods for altering armor appearances?
    yes, but they're not allowed. you get banned if you get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes, but they're not allowed. you get banned if you get caught.
    Ah, thus my not hearing about them. Cools, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Ah, thus my not hearing about them. Cools, thanks!
    The chance you get cought is minimalistic though. I've used a program for years without getting cought (not using it anymore, so not sure if it is still a thing though), also a bunch of big streamers used the program while streaming and never got banned.

But Blizzard doesnt like people thinkering with their game, mostly because a program like that could be used to change other things ingame aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Here's my finished pally. The most pally looking pally who ever did pally.

Besides that, I do enjoy how it's not part of a set, so it's not likely to be copied. And it maintains just a touch of slootyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Here's my finished pally. The most pally looking pally who ever did pally.

Besides that, I do enjoy how it's not part of a set, so it's not likely to be copied. And it maintains just a touch of slootyness.
    Always love transmog that fit together so well yet all come from different sets

Here's my sunwalker, going for a heavy tribal feeling, the mask represent the sun roc from the Tauren mythology, and I'm glad that the mage tower flail fits into this set.

Man, ya'll ever looked at the transmog channel in the Hammer of Wrath Discord? Clownsuit city! Stay gold, Let's look fabulous!
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-07-09 at 06:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Having a hard time deciding what xmog to use with ret hidden appearance? What sets go well with that skull laced ashbringer?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

The base skin seems to go well enough with the DK set from EN/NH (LFR colorway)
    Obviously we have a lot of gold and purple at our disposal, skulls not so much. T10 isn't bad though.
    The red one is difficult to match both color and theme to. DK gear from normal Antorus, maybe? Should have been blue, IMO.

Alternatively, you can just say screw color-matching and wear it with Dreadnaught.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2018-07-12 at 06:33 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Having a hard time deciding what xmog to use with ret hidden appearance? What sets go well with that skull laced ashbringer?
    If you want a DK look there is the red tier 8 and 10 dk lookalike of Ulduar and ICC.

Not the most original but I love the class order set and I havent taken it off since I got it

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

I had to put this together after finally obtaining Taeshalach. Been farming LFR on several alts for 6 months, when I saw it drop on my hunter was glorious :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Final reminder that mythic ToV set poofs when the pre-patch hits this week. The set mailed to players for getting The Chosen is the only way you can access the helm, shoulders, and cloak.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.